Hey everyone, I’m sure fans of the site have noticed there have been very few updates in the last few months. Unfortunately, I’m stretched too thin at the moment and the the work required to bring this site up to a level I would feel is necessary to compete in the current landscape is too high. It’s possible I return in the future if time frees up, but for now it seems unlikely. Thank you to everyone who has used the site.
I’ve been hard at work getting everything buttoned up on the site, and I feel like we’re now in a pretty good spot. There’s still work to be done, but here are some of the new updates:
The fine people at Gwentlemen were really on the ball and got new ratings and descriptions on all of the Legendary cards to me right as Open Beta hit. The tool is now up-to-date and will hopefully help you make the right choice if you are lucky enough to get offered a Legendary card!
Deck Page Update
By popular demand I made the deck pages more accurately match the deck builder in the game. You now have both the visual format and the list format on every deck page!
My apologies for being late with these changes, but you can now sort decks by Leader or only include decks with certain cards.
There was a bit of a bug with some of the card counts in the collection manager profile, but that has been fixed! If you are just coming back to Gwentify, you can reset your collection from this page!
- I’m going to be adding the ability to sort cards in the deck builder by keyword/mechanic.
- Notifications are coming! This is something I added to Hearthstone Top Decks recently. If your deck receives a comment, or one of your comments receive a reply you will receive a notification in your profile. It will also display the number of notifications you haven’t read on the navigation!
- You should also be on the look out for some new content coming soon!
Let me know if you have any suggestions for the site, and I’ll try to make them happen!
Hello everyone, I’ve gone ahead and added some updates and improvements to some of our features.
You can now sort by Loyalty, but you can also sort by cards you Own and Don’t Own if you’ve added your Collection to our Gwent Collection Manager. This will allow you to better know which cards you can use before you build the deck. I plan to further improve this feature my demonstrating how many of each card you know, but this is a good start.
If you have your Collection added, you can now see how many of each card you are missing on the deck pages. This will give you a better sense of what you would have to craft to finish a specific deck. The numbers in red denote the cards you are missing. If you don’t see a red number it means you have all of those specific cards.
I’ve added a star rating system for all of the current cards. This will give people a better sense of how good a certain card is and whether or not they should consider crafting it.
That’s all the changes for now, but I still have plans to add quite a bit more in the near future. If you’ve been using the site, thanks so much for being a fan!
UPDATE: The Collection Manager is back up and running and should be fixed. Please let me know in the comments if you have any issues, thanks!
Hey everyone, I’ve been putting together this collection manager for the last couple of weeks and I’ve just put it up live for bug testing. What this does is allows you to input your collection into our database to help with checking which cards you have when you get your Keg pick, and it also helps display which decks you can play in our deck database.
You’ll notice when searching or viewing decks that you’ll either see the word “Missing” or you’ll see a red Scrap icon. What this displays is the amount of Scrap you would need to craft the entire deck based on your collection.
If you go to your Profile > Collection you’ll find stats on how many cards you have and how many unique cards you’re missing to complete your set.
I will be looking to add more features, but I wanted to get the foundation up so people could try it out. Here’s what I should be adding soon:
- Table View: A more list based view instead of purely images.
- More Collection Stats: Percentages and how far you are from a complete set (having 3 of each Bronze).
- Premium Cards: Once premium cards are available I’ll want to have the ability to add them to your collection.
- Better Mobile Support: Right now it isn’t really usable on a mobile device (can’t remove cards) and I will be making sure this is usable there.
There is currently a bug that doesn’t allow you to sort by owned cards if you’ve added cards and haven’t saved and refreshed the page. I’m still trying to track this down, but because it’s not a huge issue I’ve decided to go live with the collection manager. It’s my first priority to fix this problem. A workaround for this bug is that you can save your collection then refresh the page which will allow you to sort by owned/not owned correctly.
That’s it for now, I would greatly appreciate it if you could leave me feedback or bugs/issues in the comments below! It’s much easier to add more features when I know what the community is looking for, thanks!
I have received a single Gwent Closed Beta Key, so I wanted to give it away to one lucky Gwentify user.
Update – A Winner has been Chosen!
9:18AM PDT: Rickka011 has confirmed and received the key, thank you to everyone who entered the contest!
7:30AM PDT: Rickkao11 is our randomly chosen winner! They have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail before another winner will be picked!
Here are the rules:
- Register for Gwentify.
- Be sure to register with a real E-Mail Address! I will be contacting the winner via E-Mail.
- Create a Deck using our Gwent Deck Builder.
- The deck must be reasonably put together and titled. Anything with a title like “asdfasdfasdf” will be eliminated from contention.
- You only have to submit one deck to be in consideration, but feel free to submit as many as you want (it doesn’t increase your chances).
- The giveaway ends October 29th, 2016 at Midnight PDT. I will choose one RANDOM user and update this post once the winner has been chosen.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond verifying the key has been claimed. If the winner has not claimed the key within the 48 hour period, a new winner will be picked!
As a side note, I’m looking for feedback on the site and the deck builder. Let me know in the comments what you would like to see improved!
I’ve gone ahead and updated our Gwent Deck Builder and Gwent Card Database to hopefully reflect what is coming during Closed Beta. I will be looking to ramp up the content on this site as the game becomes more finalized and there’s more stuff to talk about. Keep an eye out for more fun stuff to come in the near future!
If you happen to find any bugs please let me know in the comments.
We’ve just added our Article & Deck Builder to the site! You can Register, build and write guides for deck, or you can write a general article or guide for the upcoming Gwent Stand Alone game!
Hello, we’re happy to release our early version of Gwentify! We loved the game Gwent in Witcher 3, so we can’t wait to get a chance to try the stand alone game! We plan to bring you the best decks, deck builder, card database, and the latest Gwent News! We hope you like the site!