Here are all the deck lists and stats from the Gwent Challenger Finals! Thanks to Gwent.gg for the decks.
There’s an upcoming tournament called “The Seven Cats Brawl” that will be hosted by the Gwent Subreddit!
Check out the prizes, schedule, and rules below.
Prizes were funded by CD Projekt Red and Vistula Eagles
- 1st: Official Gwent Mystery Bag + $50
- 2nd: Official Gwent Mystery Bag
- 3rd: Official Gwent Mystery Bag
- The tournament will be starting on Saturday 11th March at 18:00 CET
- Every Participant must check in 1 hour before the start of the Tournament.
- Ready – Up time is 15 minutes (after 15 minutes of absence of oponent game is over)
- 2 Decks
- Deck must be legal within a game – minimum 25 cards, max 6 silver, max 4 gold etc.
- Sideboard allowed:
- Up to 7 cards can be from your faction.
- Up to 2 cards can be Neutral.
- Each Deck must be a different faction.
Tournament is a double elimination bracket with 128 players allowed
- Upper bracket is Best of 3
- Lower bracket is Best of 1, except for LB finals which are Best of 3
- In Bo3 you must win once with each of your two decks, which means, after winning game one, winning player has to switch to second deck.
- In Bo1 games players ban one deck from eachother.
- Players are allowed to use their sideboard cards between matches and between games.
Bo3-Players pick their decks one-by-one. Player with higher seed in bracket starts picking. No Bans
Bo1-Players pick their decks one-by-one. Player with higher seed in bracket starts picking. Then Players ban one opposing deck simultaneously.
- Players must be in the Seven Cats Brawl Discord (https://discord.gg/M2ZsRa7) channel for the duration of the tournament
- Players must check in and make their ban each match within 15 minutes or risk disqualification on the match page
- Players have to send decklist to admins 24 hours before tournament starts.
- Please send screenshots of a deck and a sideboard (one screenshot of a deck, one screenshot of a sideboard).
- [email protected] – title: your name “Brawl #1 Deck”
- The player who disconnects and is unable to reconnect will be given a loss unless players decid otherwise.
- Players should save screenshots of victory screens in case of disputes
- The winner of the game should report the score on the match page
- If you have a dispute, please contact the administrator immediately in the support chat with screenshot proof
Tournament admin decisions are final regarding disputes
Players can report their own score.
The Gwentlemen’s Invitational is/will be coming to a close today, and they’ve been kind enough to share the decks from the top-8 finishers in the tournament!
This is the first tournament I’m covering on the site, so please bear with me as I work out the kinks and figure out the best way to display pertinent information. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below and I’ll try to get it implemented! I’m also working on fixing a few bugs in the card database.