Sorry I missed last week, but I’ll be making sure to keep this going from now on!
Check out some of the awesome decks and video content from the community this week below!
Gwent Decks & Video Guides
- 4Cahir1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If playing as Nilfgaard, trigger your Leader's Deploy ability.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 10Tibor Eggebracht1Regressing. Deploy: If neither player has passed, Strengthen self by 15, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 12Letho of Gulet1Deploy: If Spying, set own base Power to 1. Destroy Units adjacent to this one and Boost self by their Power.
- 3Vanhemar1Deploy: Spawn Biting Frost, Clear Skies or Overdose.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 5Joachim De Wett1Deploy: Play the top Loyal Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck and Boost it by 10.
- 5Peter Saar Gwynleve1Deploy: Reset a Unit. If it's an Ally, Strengthen it by 3. If it's an Enemy, Weaken it by 3.
- 10Assire Var Anahid1Deploy: Shuffle up to 2 Bronze or Silver cards from either Graveyard into that player's Deck.
- 11Cantarella1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top card from your Deck. Draw it, or place it at the bottom of your Deck and draw the new top card.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Damage a Unit by 7.
- 1Vicovaro Medic2Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 2Emissary3Deploy: Look at the top 2 Bronze Units from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade2Deploy: Damage a Spying Unit by 7. If it was Destroyed, Strengthen self by 4.
- 6Impera Brigade3Whenever a Spying Enemy appears, Boost self by 2. Deploy: Boost self by 2 for each Spying Enemy.
- 6Nauzicaa Standard Bearer1Deploy: Clear Hazards from the row on your side and Boost 1 Ally or Revealed Unit in your Hand by 3.
- 6Rot Tosser3Deploy: Spawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row.