This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 7Francesca1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: You may Mulligan a card, but choose any card from your Deck to replace it. If the replacement card's a Unit, Boost it by 3. Then shuffle your Deck.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 6Aelirenn1When you have 5 or more Elf Allies, play this Unit from your Deck.
- 7Iorveth1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 7. If it was Destroyed, Boost all Elves in your Hand by 1.
- 10Saskia1Deploy: Mulligan up to 2 cards, but choose any Bronze cards from your Deck to replace them. Then shuffle your Deck.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 8Ele'yas1Whenever you draw or Mulligan this Unit, Boost it by 2.
- 9Ciaran1Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock and move it to this row on its side.
- 9Sarah1Deploy: You may Mulligan a card, but draw a card of the same color to replace it.
- 1Elven Mercenary2Deploy: Look at the top 2 Bronze Special cards from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- 3Blue Mountain Commando3Whenever this Unit is moved, Boost it by 2. Deploy: Play all copies of this Unit from your Deck on the row.
- 3Elven Wardancer2Whenever you Mulligan this Unit, play it from your Deck immediately.
- 4Vrihedd Officer3Deploy: You may Mulligan a card and Boost self by the Mulliganed card's base Power (or by 5 if it's a Special card).
- 5Vrihedd Vanguard3Whenever you Mulligan this Unit, Boost all Elf Allies by 1. Deploy: Boost all other Elf Allies by 1.
- 7Eskel1Deploy: Destroy a Bronze or Silver Enemy that is not Boosted.
- -First Light2Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Royal Decree1Play a Gold card from your Deck. If it is a Unit (but not an Agent or Double Agent), Boost it by 2. Shuffle the others back.
- 12Yaevinn1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top Unit and top Special card from your Deck. Draw 1 and shuffle the other back.