This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Dagon1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Spawn Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 18
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 2Dorregaray1Deploy: Spawn a Savage Bear, Wyvern, Ekimmara or Drowner.
- 8Caranthir1Deploy: Move an Enemy to this row on its side and apply a Frost Hazard to that row.
- 7Drowner3Deploy: Move a Unit to this row on its side. If it's an Enemy, Damage it by 2. If the Enemy is under any Hazard after being moved, Damage it by 4 instead.
- 6Geralt: Aard1Deploy: Choose 3 Enemies, push them to the row above them (if possible) and Damage them by 3.
- 6Jotunn1Deploy: Move 3 Enemies to this row on their side and Damage them by 2. If that row is affected by a Frost Hazard, Damage them by 3 instead.
- -Lacerate3Damage all Units on a row by 3.
- 5Old Speartip: Asleep1If at the start of your turn there are 3 or more Units on the opposite row, wake up. Deploy: Gain 5 Armor. Boost Units adjacent to this one by 1.
- 3Slyzard2Deploy: Consume, but without Boosting, a different Unit from your Graveyard that has a copy in your Deck and play that copy.
- 7Nekker Warrior1Deploy: Choose a Bronze Ally and create 2 base copies of it on the bottom of your Deck.
- 4Wild Hunt Hound3Deploy: Play a Biting Frost card from your Deck.
- 9Wild Hunt Rider3Increase by 1 the Damage dealt by Frost Hazards on the opposite row.
- 1Ge'els1Deploy: Look at the top Gold card and top Silver card from your Deck. Play 1 and return the other to the top of your Deck.
- -Biting Frost3Apply a Frost Hazard to an opposing row. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.
- 3Iris1Deathwish: Boost 5 random Units on the other side of the Board by 5.
- -Marching Orders1Boost the Lowest Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck by 2 and play it.
- -Monster Nest1Spawn a Bronze Necrophage or Insectoid Unit and Boost it by 3.
- -White Frost1Apply a Frost Hazard to 2 adjacent opposing rows. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.