This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Eredin1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Spawn a Bronze Wild Hunt Unit.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 9Imlerith1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 4. If the Enemy is under a Frost Hazard, Damage it by 8 instead.
- 8Caranthir1Deploy: Move an Enemy to this row on its side and apply a Frost Hazard to that row.
- 1Ge'els1Deploy: Look at the top Gold card and top Silver card from your Deck. Play 1 and return the other to the top of your Deck.
- 5Nithral1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5. If you have any Wild Hunt Units in your Hand, Damage it by 7 instead.
- 6Jotunn1Deploy: Move 3 Enemies to this row on their side and Damage them by 2. If that row is affected by a Frost Hazard, Damage them by 3 instead.
- 3Wild Hunt Navigator2Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Wild Hunt Ally. Play a copy of it from your Deck.
- 4Wild Hunt Hound3Deploy: Play a Biting Frost card from your Deck.
- 6Wild Hunt Warrior3Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was under a Frost Hazard or Destroyed, Boost self by 2.
- 9Wild Hunt Rider3Increase by 1 the Damage dealt by Frost Hazards on the opposite row.
- 7Drowner1Deploy: Move a Unit to this row on its side. If it's an Enemy, Damage it by 2. If the Enemy is under any Hazard after being moved, Damage it by 4 instead.
- -Biting Frost3Apply a Frost Hazard to an opposing row. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.
- -Decoy1Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- 3Iris1Deathwish: Boost 5 random Units on the other side of the Board by 5.
- -Royal Decree1Play a Gold card from your Deck. If it is a Unit (but not an Agent or Double Agent), Boost it by 2. Shuffle the others back.
- -Scorch1Destroy all the Highest Units.
- -White Frost1Apply a Frost Hazard to 2 adjacent opposing rows. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.