This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Eredin1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Spawn a Bronze Wild Hunt Unit.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 22
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 5Morvudd1Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock. If it's an Enemy, Damage it by half its Power (rounding up and ignoring Armor).
- 6Earth Elemental2Deploy: Give this Unit a Shield. Deathwish: Spawn 2 Lesser Earth Elementals at the end of the row.
- 7Ifrit1Deploy: Spawn 3 Lesser Fire Elementals.
- 3Wild Hunt Navigator2Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Wild Hunt Ally. Play a copy of it from your Deck.
- 4Wild Hunt Hound3Deploy: Play a Biting Frost card from your Deck.
- 6Wild Hunt Warrior3Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was under a Frost Hazard or Destroyed, Boost self by 2.
- 5Nithral1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5. If you have any Wild Hunt Units in your Hand, Damage it by 7 instead.
- 7Wild Hunt Longship1While on the Board, Boost all other Wild Hunt Allies by 1. When Destroyed or Locked, Damage all other Wild Hunt Allies by 1.
- 9Wild Hunt Rider3Increase by 1 the Damage dealt by Frost Hazards on the opposite row.
- 9Imlerith1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 4. If the Enemy is under a Frost Hazard, Damage it by 8 instead.
- 8Caranthir1Deploy: Move an Enemy to this row on its side and apply a Frost Hazard to that row.
- 13Imperial Manticore1No ability.
- 6Ice Giant2If a Frost Hazard is anywhere on the Board, Boost self by 6.
- 8Draug1Deploy: Spawn a Draugir on a random row on the side of each player with at least one Bronze or Silver Card in their Graveyard.
- 13Geralt1No ability.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Damage a Unit by 7.
- -Biting Frost3Apply a Frost Hazard to an opposing row. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.
- -Decoy1Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- -Swallow Potion2Boost a Unit by 8.
- -White Frost1Apply a Frost Hazard to 2 adjacent opposing rows. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.