This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Dagon1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Spawn Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 16
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 3
- 5Nekurat1Deploy: Consume a Bronze or Silver Unit from either Graveyard.
- 4Succubus1After 2 turns, at the start of your turn, move the Highest Unit on the opposite row to your side.
- 1Ge'els1Deploy: Look at the top Gold card and top Silver card from your Deck. Play 1 and return the other to the top of your Deck.
- 5Toad Prince1Deploy: Draw the top card from your Deck, then Consume a card in your Hand. If it is a Special card, Boost self by 5.
- 4Foglet1Whenever you apply a Fog Hazard, play 1 copy of this Unit from your Deck on the opposite row. If there are none, Resurrect 1 copy instead. Destroy when all Fog Hazards are cleared from the Board.
- 3Slyzard2Deploy: Consume, but without Boosting, a different Unit from your Graveyard that has a copy in your Deck and play that copy.
- 6Regis: Higher Vampire1Deploy: Look at 3 Bronze Units from your opponent's Deck. Consume 1, but Boost self by its base Power instead.
- -Adrenaline Rush3Toggle a Unit's Resilience.
- -Arachas Venom3Damage 3 adjacent Units by 4.
- -Biting Frost3Apply a Frost Hazard to an opposing row. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.
- -Bloodcurdling Roar3Destroy an Ally. Spawn a Bear.
- -Commander's Horn1Boost 5 adjacent Units by 4.
- -Crow's Eye1Damage the Highest Enemy on each row by 4. Increase the Damage dealt by 1 for each copy of this card in your Graveyard, to a maximum of 10 Damage.
- 12Frightener1Doomed. Deploy: Move a Unit on another row on this side to this row. Draw the top card from your Deck.
- -Monster Nest1Spawn a Bronze Necrophage or Insectoid Unit and Boost it by 3.
- -Summoning Circle1Doomed. Spawn a base copy of the last Bronze or Silver Unit any player placed on the Board. Leaders cannot be copied.