This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Foltest1Choose a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield. Spawn an exact copy on the same row.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 3Poor Infantry3Spawn 2 base copies of this unit on the same row.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 5Reaver Hunter3After 2 turns, play a Reaver Hunter from your deck.
- 6Margarita Laux–Antille1Spawn an Aretuza Adept whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 6Zoltan: Animal Tamer1Spawn one of the two Field Marshal Duda units.
- 8Triss Merigold1Remove 4 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Reinforced Siege Tower3Gain 2 strength whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 5Dun Banner Heavy Cavalry2After 3 turns, convert to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 6Bloody Baron1Spawn a Botchling or a Lubberkin.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Lacerate2Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Promote2Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.