This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Eredin1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Spawn a Bronze Wild Hunt Unit.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 16
- Silver: 4
- Gold: 5
- 8Caranthir1Deploy: Move an Enemy to this row on its side and apply a Frost Hazard to that row.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- -Ragh Nar Roog1Apply a Ragh Nar Roog Hazard to all opposing rows. Ragh Nar Roog Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Highest Unit on the row by 2.
- 5Gaunter O'Dimm1Deploy: Guess whether a random Unit from your opponent's Deck is Higher or Lower than 5. Success: Play any card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back. Failure: Your opponent draws the top card from their Deck. Tie: Both players draw the top card from their Deck.
- 5Toad Prince1Deploy: Draw the top card from your Deck, then Consume a card in your Hand. If it is a Special card, Boost self by 5.
- 6Ice Giant1If a Frost Hazard is anywhere on the Board, Boost self by 6.
- 9Sarah1Deploy: You may Mulligan a card, but draw a card of the same color to replace it.
- 4Foglet3Whenever you apply a Fog Hazard, play 1 copy of this Unit from your Deck on the opposite row. If there are none, Resurrect 1 copy instead. Destroy when all Fog Hazards are cleared from the Board.
- 6Wild Hunt Warrior3Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was under a Frost Hazard or Destroyed, Boost self by 2.
- 8Ancient Foglet3If a Fog Hazard is anywhere on the Board at the start of your turn, Boost self by 1.
- 9Wild Hunt Rider3Increase by 1 the Damage dealt by Frost Hazards on the opposite row.
- -Lacerate1Damage all Units on a row by 3.
- 5Woodland Spirit1Deploy: Spawn 3 Rabid Wolves and apply a Fog Hazard to the opposite row.
- -Scorch1Destroy all the Highest Units.
- -Stammelford's Tremors2Damage all Units by 1. If any were Destroyed, Spawn a Lesser Guardian on your side.
- -White Frost1Apply a Frost Hazard to 2 adjacent opposing rows. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.