This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -King Bran1Discard up to 3 cards from your deck and add 1 base strength to them. Then shuffle your deck.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 2Queensguard3Resurrect all Queensguards and add 1 base strength to your Cerys unit, wherever it is.
- 4Clan an Craite Raider2Resurrect when discarded.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 6Clan Tuirseach Skirmishers1When resurrected, gain 3 base strength.
- 6Olgierd1Resurrect at the start of the round and remove 2 base strength.
- 8Cerys1When moved to graveyard, convert to Silver.
- 5Clan Dimun Pirate3Gain Weather Immunity. Discard all Clan Dimun Pirates from your deck.
- 6Operator1Choose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when destroyed moved to the graveyard.
- 1Priestess of Freya2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 4Svanrige1Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.
- 5War Longship2Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a unit on your side is destroyed or you discard a unit.
- 6Ermion1Draw 2 cards, then discard 2 cards.
- -Alzur's Thunder2Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- 10Birna Bran1Draw 2 cards. Keep 1 and discard the rest.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- -Restoration1Add 2 to the base strength of a non-Gold unit in your graveyard (can be Permadeath), then resurrect it.