This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 2King Bran1Doomed, Stubborn. Veteran 1 Deploy: Discard up to 3 cards from your Deck and Strengthen all Units among them by 1. Then shuffle your Deck.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Clan an Craite Raider2Whenever this Unit is Discarded, Resurrect it immediately.
- 4Queensguard3Deploy: Resurrect all copies of this Unit.
- 7Clan Tuirseach Skirmishers1Veteran 1. Whenever this Unit leaves the Graveyard, Strengthen it by 3.
- 9Olgierd1When this Unit is Discarded or Destroyed, Weaken it by half (rounding up). At the start of Rounds 2 and 3, Resurrect this Unit if it is in the Graveyard.
- 1Priestess of Freya2Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit.
- 3Sigrdrifa1Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Unit.
- 7Svanrige1Veteran 1. Deploy: Draw the top card from your Deck, then Discard a card from your Hand.
- 3Birna Bran1Veteran 1. Deploy: Apply a Skellige Storm Hazard to the opposite row.
- 9Clan Dimun Pirate3Deploy: Discard all copies of this Unit from your Deck.
- 7Ermion1Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck, then Discard 2 cards from your Hand.
- 6Cerys1Counter 4: While in the Graveyard, decrease the Counter whenever a Unit is Resurrected on your side. When the Counter reaches 0, Resurrect self.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 7War Longship2Whenever you Discard a Unit, Damage a random Enemy by 2.
- 7Operator1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If neither player has passed, choose a Bronze Unit in your Hand and create a base copy of it in both players' Hands.
- -Alzur's Thunder2Damage a Unit by 7.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent Units and Reset them. If any are Gold, Demote them first.
- -Restore1Return a Bronze or Silver Skellige Unit from your Graveyard to your Hand and set its base Power to 8, then play a card from your Hand.