This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Radovid1Spawn Radovid Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 4 as well.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 5
- Gold: 5
- 1Reaver Scout1Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally. Play a copy of it from your Deck.
- 5King of Beggars1Deploy, Brave: Strengthen self enough to tie the Round or to a maximum of 15 base Power.
- 7Pavetta1Deploy: If neither player has passed, shuffle the Lowest Ally into your Deck, then shuffle the Lowest Enemy into your opponent's Deck. Does not affect Pavetta.
- 4Field Medic3Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally and shuffle it back into your Deck, then play a random Bronze Unit from your Deck.
- 4Priscilla1Every turn, at the end of your turn, Boost a random Ally (but never self) by 3. Ability discontinues after the Unit Boosts Allies 4 times without leaving the Board.
- 4Shani1Deploy: Resurrect a Unit and add 4 Armor to it.
- 4Reaver Hunter3Deploy or Bond: Boost all Reaver Hunters in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board by 1. When a Reaver Hunter Trio is completed, Damage the Highest Enemy by half its Power (rounding up and ignoring Armor).
- 3Trebuchet3Deploy: Damage 3 adjacent Enemies by 1. Fresh Crew: Increase the Damage dealt by 1.
- 6Vernon Roche1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was Destroyed, Spawn a Blue Stripes Commando on a random row and repeat the Deploy ability (one time only).
- 8Villentretenmerth1After 3 turns, at the start of your turn, Destroy all the Highest Units on the Board.
- 7Prince Stennis1Every 2 turns, at the start of your turn, Boost this Unit by the number of Machine Allies. Crewmen 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- 6Yennefer1Deploy: Spawn a Unicorn or a Chironex.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Damage a Unit by 7.
- -First Light2Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Mardroeme2Spawn Spores or Mutagen.
- 3Sabrina Glevissig1Deathwish: Set all Units on the row to the Power of the Lowest Unit on the row.
- 11Thaler1Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep 1 and shuffle the other back.