This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Foltest1Spawn: Foltest Deploy: Boost all Loyal Bronze and Silver Units in your Hand and Deck by 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 17
- Silver: 3
- Gold: 5
- 3Kaedweni Sergeant2Deploy: Boost by 1 this Unit and all Loyal Units with the same Power in your Hand, Deck or on your side of the Board. Crewmen 1.
- 3Poor Infantry2Spawn 2 base copies of this unit on the same row.
- 2Reaver Scout1Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally. Play a Copy of it from your Deck.
- 3Field Medic3Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally and shuffle it back into your Deck, then play a random Bronze Unit from your Deck.
- 8Nenneke1Deploy: Shuffle up to 3 cards from your Graveyard into your Deck.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Deploy: Destroy all the Highest Units on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more Power.
- 4Reaver Hunter3Deploy or Bond: Boost all Reaver Hunters in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board by 1. When a Revear Hunter Trio is completed, Damage the Highest Enemy by half its Power (rounding down and ignoring Armor).
- 3Shani1Deploy: Resurrect a Unit and add 3 Armor to it.
- 5Priscilla1Every turn, at the end of your turn, Boost a random Ally by 3. After this Unit Boosts 4 Allies without leaving the Board, shuffle it back into your Deck.
- 6Bloody Baron1If this Unit is in your Deck at the end of the Round, place it on top. Whenever an Enemy is Destroyed during a Round while this Unit is in your Deck, Boost it by 1.
- 5Prince Stennis1Every 2 turns, at the start of your turn, Boost this Unit by the number of Machine Allies. Crewmen 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- -Decoy1Return an Ally to your Hand, Strengthen it by 3 and play it.
- -First Light2Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Mardroeme3Spawn Spores or Mutagen.
- -Promote1Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- -Renew1Resurrect a Gold Unit from either Graveyard.