This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Radovid1Remove 8 strength from any unit.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 5Blue Stripes Commando2Add 2 strength to all your other Blue Stripes Commandos in your hand, deck or on your side of the battlefield.
- 4Blue Stripes Scout3Add 4 strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 6Sile de Tansarville1Remove 4 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 6Zoltan: Animal Tamer1Spawn one of the two Field Marshal Duda units.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 2 non-Gold cards. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 5Dijkstra1Convert all other Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color). Gain 2 strength for each unit converted.
- 6Johnny1Move a card in your hand to the bottom of your deck. Create in your hand a base copy of another card of the same color randomly chosen from both players' cars (all locations). Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 6Yennefer1Spawn either a Unicorn or a Chironex.
- 4Trololo1Remove 1 strength from all non-Gold units on the opposite row. Gain 2 strength for each.
- 3Kaedweni Siege Support3Add 3 strength to 2 non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Lacerate2Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Mardroeme1Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- 10Philippa Eilhart1Set the strength of all other non-Gold units on the row to 1.
- 12Prince Stennis1Immune to Weather. Draw 1 card face up and 1 card face down. Keep 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- -Promote1Convert all instances of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.