This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 3Radovid1Spawn: Radovid Deploy: Lock 2 Enemies and Damage them by 4.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 5
- Gold: 5
- 6Sile de Tansarville1Remove 4 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 6Zoltan: Animal Tamer1Spawn one of the two Field Marshal Duda units.
- 5Johnny1Deploy: Discard a card in your Hand (including Golds), then create in your Hand a card of the same color from your opponent's Deck.
- 6Yennefer1Spawn either a Unicorn or a Chironex.
- 1Philippa Eilhart1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5, then Damage random Enemies by 4, 3, 2 and 1. The same Enemy cannot be Damaged twice in a row.
- 5Priscilla1Turn End: Boost a random Ally by 3. Counter 3: Decrease whenever this Unit Boosts an Ally. At Counter 0, move this Unit to the bottom of your Deck.
- 4Trololo1Remove 1 strength from all non-Gold units on the opposite row. Gain 2 strength for each.
- 5Prince Stennis1Armor 2 Timer 2, Turn Start: Boost this Unit by the number of Machine Allies, then restart the Timer. Crewmen 1.
- 6Blue Stripes Scout3Armor 2. Deploy: Clear Weather from the row.
- 4Kaedweni Siege Support3Boost each Ally by 1 when it appears on your side and add 1 Armor to it. If it's a Machine, Boost by 2 and add 2 Armor instead. Crewmen 1.
- 3Blue Stripes Commando2Summon this Unit (only 1 copy) whenever a different Ally with the same power is played and place it on that Unit's row. Trio: Create 1 base copy of a Blue Stripes Command on the bottom of your Deck.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Damage a Unit by 7.
- -Decoy1Return an Ally to your Hand, Strengthen it by 3, then play it.
- 4Dijkstra1Deploy: Play the top 2 cards (including Golds) from your Deck.
- -First Light2Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Lacerate2Damage all Units on a row by 3.
- -Mardroeme1Reset a Unit and Strengthen it by 3; or Reset a Unit and Weaken it by 3.
- -Promote1Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.