This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Eredin1Spawn: Eredin. Deploy: Spawn a Bronze Wild Hunt Unit.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 18
- Silver: 8
- Gold: 4
- 4Ghoul1Deploy: Consume a random unit from either Graveyard.
- 5Fiend3Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock. If it's an Enemy, Damage it by half its Power (rounding down and ignoring Armor).
- 6Earth Elemental1Deploy: Give this Unit a Shield. Deathwish: Spawn 2 Lesser Earth Elementals at the end of the row.
- 7Golem3When removed from the battlefield, spawn 2 Lesser Golems on the row where this unit was.
- 6Crone: Weavess1Deploy: Play Brewess and Whispess from your Deck.
- 6Crone: Whispess1Deploy: Play Brewess and Weavess from your Deck.
- 6Fire Elemental1Deploy: Spawn 3 Lesser Fire Elementals.
- 8Crone: Brewess1Deploy: Play Whispess and Weavess from your Deck.
- 8Geralt: Aard1Deploy: Push 5 adjacent Enemies to the row above them and Damage them by 2.
- 5Woodland Spirit1Deploy: Spawn 3 Rabid Wolves and apply Fog to the opposite row.
- 5Caranthir1Deploy: Move 5 Enemies to this unit's row on your opponent's side and apply Frost to that row on that side only.
- 10Geralt1Deploy, Brave: Strengthen self by 3.
- 2Foglet3Whenever you apply Fog to an opposing row, play this Unit from your Deck or Resurrect it on that row on your side. When all Fog has been cleared from the Board, Destroy this Unit.
- 6Wild Hunt Rider3At the end of the Round, keep this Unit on the Board if you lost. If this Unit is part of a Trio at the end of your turn, Boost it by 1.
- 6Ancient Foglet3Every turn, at the start of your turn, Boost self by 1 if Fog is anywhere on the Board.
- -Commander's Horn1Boost 5 adjacent Units by 4.
- -Impenetrable Fog2Apply Fog to a row on your opponent's side. Fog: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage all the Highest Units on the row by 2.
- -Thunderbolt Potion2Boost 3 adjacent Units by 4.