This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Eredin1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Spawn a Bronze Wild Hunt Unit.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 18
- Silver: 8
- Gold: 4
- 4Ghoul1Deploy: Consume a Bronze Unit from your Graveyard.
- 5Morvudd3Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock. If it's an Enemy, Damage it by half its Power (rounding up and ignoring Armor).
- 6Earth Elemental1Deploy: Give this Unit a Shield. Deathwish: Spawn 2 Lesser Earth Elementals at the end of the row.
- 6Crone: Weavess1Deploy: Play Brewess and Whispess from your Deck.
- 6Crone: Whispess1Deploy: Play Brewess and Weavess from your Deck.
- 7Ifrit1Deploy: Spawn 3 Lesser Fire Elementals.
- 8Crone: Brewess1Deploy: Play Whispess and Weavess from your Deck.
- 6Geralt: Aard1Deploy: Choose 3 Enemies, push them to the row above them (if possible) and Damage them by 3.
- 5Woodland Spirit1Deploy: Spawn 3 Rabid Wolves and apply Fog to the opposite row.
- 8Caranthir1Deploy: Move an Enemy to this row on its side and apply Frost to that row.
- 13Geralt1No ability.
- 4Foglet3Whenever you apply Fog to an opposing row, play a Foglet from your Deck on that row on your side. If there are no Foglets in your Deck, Resurrect a Foglet on that row on your side. When all Fog has been cleared from the Board, Destroy all Foglets.
- 8Wild Hunt Rider3Increase by 1 the Damage dealt by Frost on the opposite row.
- 8Ancient Foglet3Every turn, at the start of your turn, Boost self by 1 if Fog is anywhere on the Board.
- -Commander's Horn1Boost 5 adjacent Units by 4.
- -Impenetrable Fog2Apply Fog to a row on your opponent's side. Fog: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Highest Unit on the row by 2.
- -Thunderbolt Potion2Add 2 Armor to 3 adjacent Units and Boost them by 3.