This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 3Harald the Cripple1Spawn: Harald the Cripple Deploy: Damage a Unit by 5. If this Destroys it, repeat this ability with Damage Power reduced by 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 6Clan Tuirseach Skirmishers2Veteran: Strengthen self by 1. Strengthen self by 3 whenever it enters the Graveyard.
- 8Morkvarg1Whenever this Unit is Discarded or Destroyed, Resurrect it and Weaken it by 3.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit from your Graveyard.
- 3Sigrdrifa1Deploy: Resurrect a Unit from your Graveyard.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Shieldsmith3Veteran: Strengthen self by 1. Deploy: Strengthen a unit by 2.
- 5War Longship2Whenever you Discard a Unit, Damage a random Enemy by 2.
- 5Champion of Champions1Turn Start: Strengthen this Unit by 2 if it is the only Unit on the row.
- 7Madman Lugos1Deploy: Discard a Bronze Unit from your Deck and Damage a Unit by the Discarded Unit's base Power.
- 7Ciri1Round End, Brave: If this Unit is on the Board, return it to your Hand.
- 6Ermion1Deploy: Draw 2 cards (including Golds) then Discard 2 cards from your Hand.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Deploy: Destroy the Highest Unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more Power.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Strengthen the Highest Unit in your Deck by 2, then play it.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Demote and Reset 3 adjacent Units.
- -First Light2Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Mardroeme3Reset a Unit and Strengthen it by 3; or Reset a Unit and Weaken it by 3.
- -Restore1Return a Unit from your Graveyard to your Hang, then Discard a card.