This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Harald the Cripple1Remove 3 strength from all weakened opposing units and 2 strength from all other opposing units.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Madman Lugos1After 2 turns, gain 1 strength for each unit in your graveyard.
- 5Clan Tuirseach Skirmishers2When resurrected, gain 4 base strength.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 6Morkvarg1When moved to the graveyard, lose 2 base strength and resurrect.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 1Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold unit (can be Permadeath). Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played from the graveyard.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Shieldsmith3Add 2 base strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 5War Longship2Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a unit on your side is destroyed or you discard a unit.
- 6Ermion1If possible, discard 2 cards and draw 2 cards.
- 4Champion of Champions1Gain 2 strength at the start of your turn if it's the sole unit on its row.
- 6Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Play the strongest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Reset all units on the battlefield to their base strength.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect.
- -Mardroeme3Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.
- -Restoration1Add 2 to the base strength of a non-Gold unit in your graveyard (can be Permadeath), then resurrect it.