This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Eithné1Return a non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand and immediately play it again.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Mahakam Defender3Gain Resilience. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 4Mahakam Guard3Gain Weather Immunity. Add 3 strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. If it's a Dwarf, add 5 strength instead.
- 5Zoltan Chivay1Gain Resilience. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 3Dwarven Mercenary1Gain 2 strength for each Dwarf unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 4Myrgtabrakke1Remove 2 strength from a non-Gold unit, then 2 from a non-Gold unit, then 1 from a non-Gold unit.
- 4Villentretenmerth1After 3 turns, destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) twice in a row.
- 7Iorveth1Remove 6 strength from a non-Gold unit on the battlefield.
- 4Dwarven Skirmisher2Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit. If it is not destroyed, gain 2 strength.
- 6Ocvist1After 4 turns, remove 1 strength from all opposing non-Gold units. Then return this Ocvist to your hand, set its base strength to 6 and remove its ability.
- 7Yarpen Zigrin1Gain Resilience. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 8Barclay Els1Add 1 strength to all your other non-Gold Dwarf units, wherever they are.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -First Light3Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Mardroeme3Spawn either a Mutagen or a Spores effect.