This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 2King Bran1Doomed, Stubborn. Veteran 1 Deploy: Discard up to 3 cards from your Deck and Strengthen all Units among them by 1. Then shuffle your Deck.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Clan an Craite Raider3Whenever this Unit is Discarded, Resurrect it immediately.
- 4Queensguard3Deploy: Resurrect all your Queensguards.
- 8Donar an Hindar1Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock. Move a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard to your Graveyard.
- 1Priestess of Freya2Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit.
- 3Sigrdrifa1Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Unit.
- 6War Longship1Whenever you Discard a Unit, Damage a random Enemy by 2.
- 7Svanrige1Veteran 1. Deploy: Draw the top card from your Deck, then Discard a card from your Hand.
- 4Clan Dimun Pirate Captain1Every turn, at the end of your turn, if this Unit is in your Hand or Deck, Reset it and Boost it by the base Power of the Highest Bronze Unit discarded to your Graveyard during your turn.
- 9Clan Dimun Pirate3Deploy: Discard all copies of this Unit from your Deck.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 3Birna Bran1Veteran 1. Deploy: Apply Skellige Storm to the opposite row.
- 14Hjalmar1Deploy: Spawn the Lord of Undvik on the leftmost side of the opposite row.
- -Decoy1Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Choose a Unit and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first. If it is an Enemy, Damage it by 2.
- 1Kambi1Doomed. Deathwish: Spawn Hemdall.
- -Restore1Return a Bronze or Silver An Craite, Tuirseach or Dimun Unit from your Graveyard to your Hand and Strengthen it by 2, then play a card from your Hand.
- -Thunderbolt Potion1Add 2 Armor to 3 adjacent Units and Boost them by 3.
- 12Udalryk1Doomed. Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep one and Discard the other.