This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -King Bran1Discard up to 3 cards from your deck. Shuffle your deck.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 3Queensguard3Resurrect all Queensguards and add 1 base strength to your Cerys unit, wherever it is.
- 4Clan an Craite Raider3Resurrect when discarded.
- 5Udalryk1Resurrect a random non-Gold, non-Permadeath card from the opposing graveyard.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 15Hjalmar1Spawn a Lord of Undvik on the opposing side.
- 4Clan Dimun Pirate Captain1While in your hand, deck or on the battlefield, gain 1 strength whenever you discard a unit.
- 5Clan Dimun Pirate3Gain Weather Immunity. Discard all Clan Dimun Pirates from your deck.
- 1Priestess of Freya2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 4Svanrige1Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.
- 4War Longship1Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever whenever you discard a unit.
- 10Birna Bran1Draw 2 cards. Keep 1 and discard the rest.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 13Donar an Hindar1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or discard it and draw another.
- 3Kambi1After 3 turns, spawn Hemdall on this unit's side. Destroy Kambi whenever Hemdall appears on the same side.
- -Restoration1Add 2 to the base strength of a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit in your graveyard, then resurrect it.
- -Thunderbolt Potion1Choose 3 adjacent units. Add 4 strength to all non-Gold units among them.