This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -King Bran1Discard up to 3 cards from your deck and add 1 base strength to them. Then shuffle your deck.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 2Queensguard3Resurrect all Queensguards and add 1 base strength to your Cerys unit, wherever it is.
- 4Clan an Craite Raider3Resurrect when discarded.
- 5Udalryk1Draw and immediately play a random non-Gold card from the opposing graveyard.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 15Hjalmar1Spawn a Lord of Undvik on the opposing side.
- 4Clan Dimun Pirate Captain1Gain 2 strength whenever you discard a unit.
- 5Clan Dimun Pirate3Immune to Weather. Discard all Clan Dimun Pirates from your deck.
- 1Priestess of Freya2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 4Svanrige1Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.
- 5War Longship1Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a unit on your side is destroyed or you discard a unit.
- 12Birna Bran1Draw 3 cards. Keep 1 and discard the rest.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Reset any unit on the battlefield to its base strength. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- 10Donar an Hindar1Immune to Weather. Draw 1 card and discard 1 random non-Gold card from your deck.
- 3Kambi1After 3 turns, spawn Hemdall on this unit's side. Destroy Kambi whenever Hemdall appears on the same side.
- -Restoration1Add 2 to the base strength of a non-Gold unit in your graveyard (can be Permadeath), then resurrect it.
- -Thunderbolt Potion1Add 4 strength to all instances of a non-Gold unit on its side. If it's a Witcher, add 6 strength instead.