This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Dagon1Spawn a Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog Torrential Rain or First Light card.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 18
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 5Nekker Warrior3Create on the bottom of your deck 2 base copies of a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 12Geralt1No ability.
- 2Foglet3Gain Weather Immunity. Play from your deck or graveyard whenever Fog is spawned. Destroy when moved outside of Fog or Fog is removed.
- 5Ancient Foglet3Gain Weather Immunity. Gain 1 strength at the start of your turn if on a row affected by Fog.
- 7Geralt: Aard1Choose 3 adjacent units on the opposing Melee or Ranged row. Move all non-Gold units among them one row back, then remove 1 strength from all moved units.
- 8Operator1Choose a non-Gold unit in your hand (other than the Operator). Create an exact copy in both players' hands. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 8Woodland Spirit1Gain Weather Immunity. Spawn 3 Rabid Wolves and a Fog effect on your side only.
- 3Sarah1Gain Weather Immunity. Gain 3 strength each time a Weather effect appears.
- 7Drowner3Gain Weather Immunity. Move an opposing non-Gold unit to that side's Siege row.
- -Bekker's Twisted Mirror1Swap the strength of the strongest and the weakest unit on the battlefield. Ties are resolved randomly.
- -Commander's Horn1Choose 5 adjacent units. Add 4 strength to non-Gold units among them.
- -Impenetrable Fog2Spawn a Fog effect on both Ranged rows that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Fog when Fog is removed or they move out of it.
- -Merigold's Hailstorm1Spawn a Biting Frost or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.
- -Quen Sign1Choose a non-Gold unit in your hand. Give all instances of it in your hand and deck a Shield. Shields protect from one strength-removing effect (but not from strength-resetting or swapping effects).
- -Skellige Storm1Spawn an Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.
- -Thunderbolt Potion2Choose 3 adjacent units. Add 4 strength to all non-Gold units among them.
- -Torrential Rain1Spawn a Rain effect on both Siege rows that that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Rain when Rain is removed or they move out of it.
- -White Frost1Spawn a Biting Frost or Impenetrable Fog card, then banish self.