This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Dagon1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Spawn Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 18
- Silver: 7
- Gold: 3
- 4Foglet3Whenever you apply a Fog Hazard, play 1 copy of this Unit from your Deck on the opposite row. If there are none, Resurrect 1 copy instead. Destroy when all Fog Hazards are cleared from the Board.
- 8Ancient Foglet3If a Fog Hazard is anywhere on the Board at the start of your turn, Boost self by 1.
- 5Woodland Spirit1Deploy: Spawn 3 Rabid Wolves and apply a Fog Hazard to the opposite row.
- 7Operator1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If neither player has passed, choose a Bronze Unit in your Hand and create a base copy of it in both players' Hands.
- 7Nekker Warrior3Deploy: Choose a Bronze Ally and create 2 base copies of it on the bottom of your Deck.
- 9Sarah1Deploy: You may Mulligan a card, but draw a card of the same color to replace it.
- 7Drowner3Deploy: Move a Unit to this row on its side. If it's an Enemy, Damage it by 2. If the Enemy is under any Hazard after being moved, Damage it by 4 instead.
- 6Geralt: Aard1Deploy: Choose 3 Enemies, push them to the row above them (if possible) and Damage them by 3.
- -Merigold's Hailstorm1Damage all Bronze and Silver Units on a row by half their Power (rounding up and ignoring Armor).
- 13Geralt1No ability.
- -Bekker's Twisted Mirror1Damage the Highest Unit by an amount equal to its Power, but no more than 10 (ignoring Armor) and Boost the Lowest other Unit by the same amount.
- -Commander's Horn1Boost 5 adjacent Units by 4.
- -Impenetrable Fog2Apply a Fog Hazard to an opposing row. Fog Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Highest Unit on the row by 2.
- -Quen Sign1Choose a Bronze or Silver Unit in your Hand. Give all copies of it in your Hand and Deck a Shield and Boost them by 2. Units which already have a Shield cannot be chosen and aren't affected.
- -Skellige Storm1Apply a Skellige Storm Hazard to an opposing row. Skellige Storm Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the leftmost units on the row by 2, 1 and 1, respectively.
- -Thunderbolt Potion2Add 2 Armor to 3 adjacent Units and Boost them by 3.
- -Torrential Rain1Apply a Rain Hazard to an opposing row. Rain: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage up to 2 random Units on the row by 1.
- -White Frost1Apply a Frost Hazard to 2 adjacent opposing rows. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.