This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 6Dagon1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Spawn Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 18
- Silver: 7
- Gold: 3
- 7Nekker Warrior3Deploy: Choose a Bronze Ally and create 2 base copies of it on the bottom of your Deck.
- 7Operator1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If neither player has passed, choose a Bronze Unit in your Hand and create a base copy of it in both players' Hands.
- 9Sarah1Deploy: You may Mulligan a card, but draw a card of the same color to replace it.
- 4Foglet3Whenever you apply Fog to an opposing row, play a Foglet from your Deck on that row on your side. If there are no Foglets in your Deck, Resurrect a Foglet on that row on your side. When all Fog has been cleared from the Board, Destroy all Foglets.
- 8Ancient Foglet3Every turn, at the start of your turn, Boost self by 1 if Fog is anywhere on the Board.
- 5Woodland Spirit1Deploy: Spawn 3 Rabid Wolves and apply Fog to the opposite row.
- 7Drowner3Deploy: Move a Unit to this row on its side. If it's an Enemy, Damage it by 2. If the Enemy is under any Weather after being moved, Damage it by 4 instead.
- 6Geralt: Aard1Deploy: Choose 3 Enemies, push them to the row above them (if possible) and Damage them by 3.
- -Merigold's Hailstorm1Damage all Units on a row by half their Power (rounding up and ignoring Armor).
- 13Geralt1No ability.
- -Bekker's Twisted Mirror1Damage the Highest Unit by an amount equal to its Power, but no more than 10 (ignoring Armor) and Boost the Lowest other Unit by the same amount.
- -Commander's Horn1Boost 5 adjacent Units by 4.
- -Impenetrable Fog2Apply Fog to a row on your opponent's side. Fog: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Highest Unit on the row by 2.
- -Quen Sign1Choose a Bronze or Silver Unit in your Hand. Give all copies of it in your Hand and Deck a Shield and Boost them by 2. Units which already have a Shield cannot be chosen and aren't affected.
- -Skellige Storm1Apply Skellige Storm to a row on your opponent's side. Skellige Storm: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the leftmost units on the row by 2, 1 and 1, respectively.
- -Thunderbolt Potion2Add 2 Armor to 3 adjacent Units and Boost them by 3.
- -Torrential Rain1Apply Rain to a row on your opponent's side. Rain: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage up to 2 random Units on the row by 1.
- -White Frost1Apply Frost to a row on your opponent's side and the row above it. Frost: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.