This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 4King Bran1Spawn King Bran Deploy: Discard up to 3 cards from your Deck and Strengthen all Units among them by 1. Then shuffle your deck.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Clan an Craite Raider2Veteran 1. Whenever this Unit is Discarded, Resurrect it immediately.
- 9Morkvarg1Whenever this Unit is Discarded or Destroyed, Resurrect it and Weaken it by half its Power (rounding up).
- 1Priestess of Freya3Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit.
- 3Sigrdrifa1Deploy: Resurrect a Unit.
- 5Clan Brokvar Archer1Veteran 1. Deploy: Damage 3 Units by 1.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Shieldsmith3Veteran 1. Deploy: Strengthen an Ally by 2.
- 6Svanrige1Veteran 1. Deploy: Draw the top card from your Deck, then Discard a card from your Hand (can be Gold).
- 4Clan Heymaey Skald1Veteran 1. Deploy: Boost 3 Units to the left by 3, 2 and 1 respectively.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Deploy: Destroy all the Highest Units on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more Power.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith1Veteran 1. Deploy: Heal 3 Units to the left.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold Unit from your Hand, play Roach from your Deck on a random row before that Unit's Deploy ability resolves.
- 6Clan Dimun Pirate3Veteran 1. Deploy: Discard all copies of this Unit from your Deck.
- 9Ciri: Dash1When this Unit enters the Graveyard, Strengthen it by 3 and shuffle it back into your Deck.
- 7Ermion1Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck, then Discard 2 cards (can be Golds) from your Hand.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Damage a Unit by 7.
- 5Birna Bran1Deploy: Move a Unit from your opponent's Graveyard to yours. Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage self by 1 and Units adjacent to this Unit by 2.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 3 adjacent Units (can be Golds) and Reset them. If any are Gold, Demote them first.
- -Restore1Return a Unit from your Graveyard to your Hand, then Discard a card from your Hand.