This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Dagon1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Spawn Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 5
- Gold: 5
- 6Crone: Weavess1Deploy: Play all other Crones from your Deck.
- 6Crone: Whispess1Deploy: Play all other Crones from your Deck.
- 8Crone: Brewess1Deploy: Play all other Crones from your Deck.
- 9Wild Hunt Rider3Increase by 1 the Damage dealt by Frost Hazards on the opposite row.
- 5Old Speartip: Asleep1If at the start of your turn there are 3 or more Units on the opposite row, wake up. Deploy: Gain 5 Armor. Boost Units adjacent to this one by 1.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 8Caranthir1Deploy: Move an Enemy to this row on its side and apply a Frost Hazard to that row.
- 6Geralt: Aard1Deploy: Choose 3 Enemies, push them to the row above them (if possible) and Damage them by 3.
- 5Woodland Spirit1Deploy: Spawn 3 Rabid Wolves and apply a Fog Hazard to the opposite row.
- 4Foglet3Whenever you apply a Fog Hazard, play 1 copy of this Unit from your Deck on the opposite row. If there are none, Resurrect 1 copy instead. Destroy when all Fog Hazards are cleared from the Board.
- 8Ancient Foglet3If a Fog Hazard is anywhere on the Board at the start of your turn, Boost self by 1.
- 9Griffin2Deploy: Trigger the Deathwish of a Bronze Ally.
- -Commander's Horn1Boost 5 adjacent Units by 4.
- -Impenetrable Fog1Apply a Fog Hazard to an opposing row. Fog Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Highest Unit on the row by 2.
- -Thunderbolt Potion3Add 2 Armor to 3 adjacent Units and Boost them by 3.
- -White Frost1Apply a Frost Hazard to 2 adjacent opposing rows. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.