This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Morvran Voorhis1Look at the top 3 cards in your deck and play 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 7Tibor Eggebracht1If your opponent has not passed, gain 15 strength, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their deck and reveals it. When removed, set base strength to 7 (even when Locked).
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- 2Vicovaro Medic2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 4Black Infantry Arbalest2Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit. If the unit's strength is higher than base, remove 6 strength instead.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade2Remove 5 strength from a Spying non-Gold unit on either side of the battlefield. If the unit was destroyed, gain 4 base strength.
- 6Impera Enforcers1Gain 4 strength whenever either player uses a Leader card but before its effects resolve.
- 7Alba Spearmen2Gain a Shield. Shields protect from one strength-removing effect (but not from strength-resetting or swapping effects).
- 8Auckes1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 8Vilgefortz1Destroy a non-Gold unit. If it was on the opposing side, your opponent draws a card and reveals it. If it was on your side, draw and play a card. If your opponent has passed, you may only target a unit on your side.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 2Ambassador1Add 12 strength to a random non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- 2Emissary2Look at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.
- -Torrential Rain1Spawn a Rain effect on both Siege rows that that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Rain when Rain is removed or they move out of it.
- -Treason1Move an opposing Spying non-Gold unit to your side and add 8 to its strength.