This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 7Morvran Voorhis1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Reveal up to 4 cards.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 1Vicovaro Medic2Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 10Tibor Eggebracht1Regressing. Deploy: If neither player has passed, Strengthen self by 15, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 4Cahir1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If playing as Nilfgaard, trigger your Leader's Deploy ability.
- 7Yennefer: The Conjurer1Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage all the Highest Enemies by 1. Revenge: Damage all the Highest Enemies by 2.
- 8Vilgefortz1Deploy: Destroy an Ally or (only possible if your opponent has not passed) an Enemy. If you Destroy an Ally, play the top card from your Deck. If you Destroy an Enemy, your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 5Auckes1Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 1 as well.
- -Lacerate1Damage all Units on a row by 3.
- 8Alba Spearmen2Whenever a player draws a card to their Hand, Boost self by 1.
- 6Impera Enforcers1Whenever a Spying Enemy appears during your turn, Damage an Enemy by 2. Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 2.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade2Deploy: Damage a Spying Unit by 7. If it was Destroyed, Strengthen self by 4.
- 6Black Infantry Arbalest2Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If you have any Soldiers in your Hand, Damage it by 5 instead.
- 2Ambassador1Deploy: Boost an Ally by 12.
- 11Cantarella1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top card from your Deck. Draw it, or place it at the bottom of your Deck and draw the new top card.
- -Decoy1Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent Units and Reset them. If any are Gold, Demote them first.
- 2Emissary2Deploy: Look at the top 2 Bronze Units from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- -First Light1Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Torrential Rain1Apply a Rain Hazard to an opposing row. Rain: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage up to 2 random Units on the row by 1.
- -Treason1Move a Bronze Spying Enemy with 10 Power or less to the opposite row.