This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Emhyr Var Emreis1Reveal 3 random cards in the opposing hand.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 6Impera Brigade2Gain 2 strength for each Spying unit on the opposing side and whenever a Spying unit appears on the opposing side.
- 7Tibor Eggebracht1If your opponent has not passed, gain 15 strength, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their deck and reveals it. When removed, set base strength to 7 (even when Locked).
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- 2Vicovaro Medic2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade2Remove 5 strength from a Spying non-Gold unit on either side of the battlefield. If the unit was destroyed, gain 4 base strength.
- 6Impera Enforcers1Gain 4 strength whenever either player uses a Leader card but before its effects resolve.
- 8Auckes1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 9Stefan Skellen1Choose any card in your deck, then shuffle your deck and place the chosen card on top.
- 4Combat Engineer2Toggle the Resilience of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 8Vilgefortz1Destroy a non-Gold unit. If it was on the opposing side, your opponent draws a card and reveals it. If it was on your side, draw and play a card. If your opponent has passed, you may only target a unit on your side.
- 2Ambassador3Add 12 strength to a random non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- 2Emissary3Look at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.
- 1Iris1When destroyed, add 3 strength to all opposing non-Gold units.
- 5Joachim De Wett1Play the top loyal-only non-Gold unit in your deck and add 8 to its strength.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.
- -Treason1Move an opposing Spying non-Gold unit to your side and add 8 to its strength.