This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Radovid1Choose 3 adjacent units. Lock all non-Gold units among them and remove 2 base strength from the locked units.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Field Medic3Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 2Reaver Scout3Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 6Triss: Butterfly Spell1Add 2 to all non-Gold units in your hand.
- 8Triss Merigold1Remove 4 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 3Kaedweni Siege Support3Add 3 strength to 2 non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet3Every turn, remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Scorch1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the battlefield.