This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Radovid1Choose 3 adjacent units. Lock all non-Gold units among them and remove 2 base strength from the locked units.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 17
- Silver: 4
- Gold: 4
- 4Field Medic2Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 5Kaedweni Sergeant1Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 12Geralt1No ability.
- 2Reaver Scout2Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 3Kaedweni Siege Support2Add 3 strength to 2 non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 5Ballista2Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet3Every turn, remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Lacerate1Remove 3 strength from all non-Gold units on a row.