This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Eredin1Play Eredin.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 3Wild Hunt Rider3Gain Weather Immunity. Play all Wild Hunt Riders from your deck.
- 5Wild Hunt Warrior3Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit and gain 2 strength if that unit is destroyed.
- 6Caranthir1Gain Weather Immunity. Spawn a Frost effect and 2 Wild Hunt Hounds.
- 7Ice Giant1Gain Weather Immunity. Gain 5 strength when played on a row with Frost and each time a Frost effect is spawned on this unit's row.
- 8Nithral1Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a Wild Hunt unit appears on your side.
- 9Imlerith1Gain Weather Immunity. Choose any opposing unit. Remove 3 strength from it (if non-Gold) and 1 strength from non-Gold units adjacent to it.
- 5Ancient Foglet1Gain Weather Immunity. Gain 1 strength at the start of your turn if on a row affected by Fog.
- 7Geralt: Aard1Choose 3 adjacent units on the opposing Melee or Ranged row. Move all non-Gold units among them one row back, then remove 1 strength from all moved units.
- 4Water Hag1Gain Weather Immunity. Spawn a Rain effect.
- 7Drowner3Gain Weather Immunity. Move an opposing non-Gold unit to that side's Siege row.
- -Aeromancy1Spawn a Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.
- 8Avallac'h1Draw 2 cards. The opposing player draws 1 card.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -Impenetrable Fog1Spawn a Fog effect on both Ranged rows that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Fog when Fog is removed or they move out of it.
- -Merigold's Hailstorm1Spawn a Biting Frost or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.
- -Thunderbolt Potion2Choose 3 adjacent units. Add 4 strength to all non-Gold units among them.
- -Torrential Rain1Spawn a Rain effect on both Siege rows that that decreases the strength of all non-immune units on or appearing there to 1. Units regain all strength removed by Rain when Rain is removed or they move out of it.