This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Morvran Voorhis1Look at the top 3 cards in your deck and play 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 17
- Silver: 4
- Gold: 4
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 6Impera Brigade2Gain 2 strength for each Spying unit on the opposing side and whenever a Spying unit appears on the opposing side.
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- 12Geralt1No ability.
- 2Vicovaro Medic2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade2Remove 5 strength from a Spying non-Gold unit on either side of the battlefield. If the unit was destroyed, gain 4 base strength.
- 6Impera Enforcers1Gain 4 strength whenever either player uses a Leader card but before its effects resolve.
- 8Auckes1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 4Combat Engineer2Toggle the Resilience of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 6Rot Tosser2Spawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row.
- 2Ambassador2Add 12 strength to a random non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- 2Emissary3Look at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Treason1Move an opposing Spying non-Gold unit to your side and add 8 to its strength.