This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Foltest1Choose a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield. Spawn an exact copy on the same row.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 5Blue Stripes Commando3Add 2 strength to all your other Blue Stripes Commandos in your hand, deck or on your side of the battlefield.
- 5Dandelion1Add 2 strength to each non-Gold unit played on your side. Does not affect spawned units.
- 5John Natalis1Add 3 strength to a non-Gold unit on your side, then 2 to a non-Gold unit on your side, then 1 to a non-Gold unit on your side.
- 5Ves1Play a Blue Stripes Commando from your deck whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 7Vernon Roche1Remove 5 strength from a non-Gold unit on the battlefield.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 4Blue Stripes Scout2Add 4 strength to a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- 4Temerian Foot Soldier3Play all Temerian Foot Soldiers from your deck.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 6Bloody Baron1Spawn a Botchling or a Lubberkin.
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet2Every turn, remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -Manticore Venom1Choose 3 adjacent units. Remove 4 strength from non-Gold units among them.
- -Promote1Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- -Thunderbolt Potion2Choose 3 adjacent units. Add 4 strength to all non-Gold units among them.