This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Foltest1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Boost all other Units in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board (except Agents and Double Agents) by 1. Crewmen 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 14
- Silver: 5
- Gold: 6
- 5King of Beggars1Regressing. Deploy, Brave: Strengthen self enough to tie the Round or to a maximum of 15 base Power.
- 7Vernon Roche1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was Destroyed, Spawn a Blue Stripes Commando on a random row and repeat the Deploy ability (one time only).
- 6John Natalis1Deploy: Play a Bronze or Silver Tactics card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
- 6Bloody Baron1If this Unit is in your Deck at the end of the Round, place it on top. Whenever an Enemy is Destroyed during a Round while this Unit is in your Deck, Boost it by 1.
- 5Shani1Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Unit and add 2 Armor to it.
- 9Dandelion1Deploy: Boost up to 3 Units in your Deck by 2, then shuffle your Deck.
- 6Priscilla1Counter 4: Until the Counter reaches 0, at the end of your turn, Boost a random other Ally by 3 and decrease the Counter. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 9Nenneke1Deploy: Shuffle up to 3 Bronze or Silver Units from your Graveyard into your Deck.
- 9Ves1Deploy: You may Mulligan a card. If you have a Soldier or an Officer in your Hand, Mulligan up to 2 cards instead. If you have both, Mulligan up to 3 cards instead.
- 3Blue Stripes Commando3Whenever a different Temerian Ally with the same Power as this Unit is played, play this Unit from your Deck (1 copy max) on that Ally's row.
- 3Blue Stripes Scout2Deploy: Boost this Unit and all Bronze Loyal Temerian Units with the same Power in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board by 1. Crewmen 1.
- 7Reinforced Trebuchet2Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage a random Enemy by 1 (ignoring Armor).
- 3Temerian Infantryman3Deploy: Play all copies of this Unit from your Deck on the row.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent Units and Reset them. If any are Gold, Demote them first.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Choose a Unit and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first. If it is an Enemy, Damage it by 2.
- -Manticore Venom1Damage a Unit by 12.
- -Thunderbolt Potion2Add 2 Armor to 3 adjacent Units and Boost them by 3.