This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Morvran Voorhis1Look at the top 3 cards in your deck and play 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 6Impera Brigade3Gain 2 strength for each Spying unit on the opposing side and whenever a Spying unit appears on the opposing side.
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- 2Vicovaro Medic2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade2Remove 5 strength from a Spying non-Gold unit on either side of the battlefield. If the unit was destroyed, gain 4 base strength.
- 4Combat Engineer1Toggle the Resilience of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 6Rot Tosser3Spawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row.
- 8Vilgefortz1Destroy a non-Gold unit. If it was on the opposing side, your opponent draws a card and reveals it. If it was on your side, draw and play a card. If your opponent has passed, you may only target a unit on your side.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- -Assassination1Lock and destroy an opposing non-Gold unit. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 2Emissary3Look at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.
- 6Fake Ciri1Gain 1 strength at the start of each turn while Spying. If Spying when its owner passes, move to the opposing side.
- 5Joachim De Wett1Play the top loyal-only non-Gold unit in your deck and add 8 to its strength.
- -Treason1Move an opposing Spying non-Gold unit to your side and add 8 to its strength.