This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 7Morvran Voorhis1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Reveal up to 4 cards.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 17
- Silver: 4
- Gold: 4
- 1Vicovaro Medic2Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 6Rot Tosser3Deploy: Spawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row.
- 4Cahir1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If playing as Nilfgaard, trigger your Leader's Deploy ability.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 10Stefan Skellen1Deploy: Choose any card from your Deck and place it on top. If it is a Loyal Unit, Boost it by 2. Then shuffle the rest of your Deck.
- 7Yennefer: The Conjurer1Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage all the Highest Enemies by 1. Revenge: Damage all the Highest Enemies by 2.
- 6Impera Brigade3Whenever a Spying Enemy appears, Boost self by 2. Deploy: Boost self by 2 for each Spying Enemy.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade1Deploy: Damage a Spying Unit by 7. If it was Destroyed, Strengthen self by 4.
- 5Auckes1Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 1 as well.
- 6Combat Engineer2Deploy: Toggle a Bronze or Silver Unit's Resilience. Crewmen 1.
- 2Ambassador3Deploy: Boost an Ally by 12.
- 11Cantarella1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top card from your Deck. Draw it, or place it at the bottom of your Deck and draw the new top card.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent Units and Reset them. If any are Gold, Demote them first.
- 2Emissary3Deploy: Look at the top 2 Bronze Units from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- -Treason1Move a Bronze Spying Enemy with 10 Power or less to the opposite row.