This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Crach An Craite1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Damage self by 1, then play the Highest Loyal Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck and Strengthen it by 3, then, if it does not Damage itself, Damage it by 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 7Savage Bear2After an Enemy is played from any Hand and its Deploy ability resolves, Damage it by 1.
- 3Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden3Deploy: Damage a Unit by 2. If it was already Damaged, play a copy of this Unit from your Deck.
- 5King of Beggars1Regressing. Deploy, Brave: Strengthen self enough to tie the Round or to a maximum of 15 base Power.
- 8Donar an Hindar1Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock. Move a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard to your Graveyard.
- 1Priestess of Freya2Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit.
- 3Sigrdrifa1Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Unit.
- 6Holger Blackhand1Deploy: Damage a Unit by 5. If it was Destroyed, Strengthen the Highest Unit in your Graveyard by 3.
- 8Clan Brokvar Archer1Deploy: Damage 3 Units by 1.
- 11Clan An Craite Warrior1Deploy: Damage self by 1.
- 5Clan Tuirseach Axeman2Veteran 1. Whenever an Enemy on the opposite row is Damaged, Boost self by 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- 6Raging Berserker2Retaliation: Transform into a Raging Bear.
- 8Wild Boar of the Sea1Every turn, at the start of your turn, Strengthen the Unit to the left by 1 and Damage the Unit to the right by 1. Deploy: Gain 5 Armor.
- 5Coral1Deploy: Transform a Bronze or Silver Unit into a Jade Figurine.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 5Geralt: Igni1Deploy: Destroy all the Highest Units on the opposite row if that row totals 25 or more Power.
- 7Ocvist1After 4 turns, at the start of your turn, Damage all Enemies by 1, return this Unit to your Hand and transform it into Exhausted Ocvist.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.