This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 7Morvran Voorhis1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Reveal up to 4 cards.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 14
- Silver: 7
- Gold: 4
- 1Vicovaro Medic3Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 6Combat Engineer2Deploy: Toggle a Bronze or Silver Unit's Resilience. Crewmen 1.
- 5Geralt: Igni1Deploy: Destroy all the Highest Units on the opposite row if that row totals 25 or more Power.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade2Deploy: Damage a Spying Unit by 7. If it was Destroyed, Strengthen self by 4.
- 6Impera Brigade2Whenever a Spying Enemy appears, Boost self by 2. Deploy: Boost self by 2 for each Spying Enemy.
- 5Auckes1Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 1 as well.
- 8Vilgefortz1Deploy: Destroy an Ally or (only possible if your opponent has not passed) an Enemy. If you Destroy an Ally, play the top card from your Deck. If you Destroy an Enemy, your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 4Cahir1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If playing as Nilfgaard, trigger your Leader's Deploy ability.
- 10Xarthisius1Deploy: Look at your opponent's Deck. You may move a card to the bottom.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Damage a Unit by 7.
- 11Cantarella1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top card from your Deck. Draw it, or place it at the bottom of your Deck and draw the new top card.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent Units and Reset them. If any are Gold, Demote them first.
- 2Emissary3Deploy: Look at the top 2 Bronze Units from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- -First Light1Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- 5Joachim De Wett1Deploy: Play the top Loyal Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck and Boost it by 10.
- -Manticore Venom1Damage a Unit by 12.
- -Treason1Move a Bronze Spying Enemy with 10 Power or less to the opposite row.