This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Morvran Voorhis1Look at the top 3 cards in your deck and play 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 6Impera Brigade2Gain 2 strength for each Spying unit on the opposing side and whenever a Spying unit appears on the opposing side.
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- 2Vicovaro Medic3Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade3Remove 5 strength from a Spying non-Gold unit on either side of the battlefield. If the unit was destroyed, gain 4 base strength.
- 8Auckes1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 4Combat Engineer1Toggle the Resilience of a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.
- 8Vilgefortz1Destroy a non-Gold unit. If it was on the opposing side, your opponent draws a card and reveals it. If it was on your side, draw and play a card. If your opponent has passed, you may only target a unit on your side.
- 11Xarthisius1Look at the top 3 cards in your opponent's deck. You may move 1 to the bottom of that deck.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more strength.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- 12Cantarella1Gain Weather Immunity. Draw a card. You may keep it, or put it at the bottom of your deck and draw another. When not Spying, lose 6 base strength.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- 2Emissary3Look at the top 2 Bronze units in your deck. Play one and place the other back randomly in your deck.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- 5Joachim De Wett1Play the top loyal-only non-Gold unit in your deck and add 8 to its strength.
- -Manticore Venom1Choose 3 adjacent units. Remove 4 strength from non-Gold units among them.
- -Treason1Move an opposing Spying non-Gold unit to your side and add 8 to its strength.