This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 6Morvran Voorhis1Spawn: Morvran Voorhis Deploy: Reveal up to 3 cards from either player's Hand (can be Golds).
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 14
- Silver: 7
- Gold: 4
- 6Impera Brigade2Whenever you play a Spying Unit (including Golds), Boost self by 2. Deploy: Boost self by 2 for each Spying Enemy (including Golds).
- 1Vicovaro Medic3Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 4Auckes1Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 1 as well.
- 5Nauzicaa Brigade2Deploy: Damage a Spying Unit by 5. If it was Destroyed, Strengthen self by 4.
- 2Combat Engineer2Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Resilience.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold Unit from your Hand, play Roach from your Deck on a random row.
- 4Geralt: Igni1Deploy: Destroy all the Highest Units on the opposite row if that row totals 20 or more Power.
- 8Vilgefortz1Deploy: Destroy an Ally, then play the top card from your Deck; or, if neither player has passed, Destroy an Enemy, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 4Cahir1Deploy: If playing as Nilfgaard, trigger your Leader's Deploy ability.
- 10Xarthisius1Deploy: Look at the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck. You may move 1 to the bottom of their Deck.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Damage a Unit by 7.
- 10Cantarella1Deploy: Draw the top card from your Deck. Keep it, or place it at the bottom of your Deck and draw the new top card.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 3 adjacent Units (can be Golds) and Reset them. If any are Gold, Demote them first.
- 2Emissary3Deploy: Draw the top 2 Bronze Units (not including Emissaries) from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- -First Light1Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- 5Joachim De Wett1Deploy: Play the top Loyal Bronze or Silver Unit in your Deck and Boost it by 10.
- -Manticore Venom1Damage 5 adjacent Units by 4.
- -Treason1Play the bottom card from your opponent's Deck.