This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Harald the Cripple1Doomed, Stubborn. Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Enemy on the opposite row by 1 (ignoring Armor). Deploy: Damage a random Enemy on the opposite row by 2 (ignoring Armor). Repeat 4 times.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 7Savage Bear1After an Enemy is played from any Hand and its Deploy ability resolves, Damage it by 1.
- 1Priestess of Freya2Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit.
- 3Sigrdrifa1Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Unit.
- 6Holger Blackhand1Deploy: Damage a Unit by 5. If it was Destroyed, Strengthen the Highest Unit in your Graveyard by 3.
- -Ragh Nar Roog1Apply a Ragh Nar Roog Hazard to all opposing rows. Ragh Nar Roog Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Highest Unit on the row by 2.
- 7Yennefer: The Conjurer1Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage all the Highest Enemies by 1. Revenge: Damage all the Highest Enemies by 2.
- 5Coral1Deploy: Transform a Bronze or Silver Unit into a Jade Figurine.
- 14Hjalmar1Deploy: Spawn the Lord of Undvik on the leftmost side of the opposite row.
- 7Myrgtabrakke1Deploy: Damage Units by 2, 2 and then 1.
- 9Cleaver1Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock.
- 5Clan Tuirseach Axeman3Veteran 1. Whenever an Enemy on the opposite row is Damaged, Boost self by 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- 8Clan Brokvar Archer3Deploy: Damage 3 Units by 1.
- 7Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith1Deploy: Heal 2 Allies and give them 3 Armor.
- 6Raging Berserker2Retaliation: Transform into a Raging Bear.
- 7Ocvist1After 4 turns, at the start of your turn, Damage all Enemies by 1, return this Unit to your Hand and transform it into Exhausted Ocvist.
- -Alzur's Thunder2Damage a Unit by 7.
- -Decoy1Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Choose a Unit and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first. If it is an Enemy, Damage it by 2.