This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Harald the Cripple1Remove 2 strength from all opposing non-Gold units.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Savage Bear1Remove 1 strength from each non-Gold unit played on the battlefield. Does not affect spawned units.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 6Raging Berserker2Transform into a Raging Bear if weakened but not destroyed.
- 15Hjalmar1Spawn a Lord of Undvik on the opposing side.
- 4Clan Tuirseach Axeman3Gain 1 strength whenever an opposing unit is weakened.
- 4Myrgtabrakke1Remove 2 strength from a non-Gold unit, then 2 from a non-Gold unit, then 1 from a non-Gold unit.
- 6Holger Blackhand1Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 2 strength from 3 non-Gold units.
- 1Priestess of Freya2Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 2Sigrdrifa1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit. Gain 1 strength whenever a unit is played on your side from either graveyard.
- 4Yennefer: The Conjurer1At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s).
- 5Clan Brokvar Archer3Gain Weather Immunity. Remove 1 strength from 3 non-Gold units.
- 6Ocvist1After 4 turns, remove 1 strength from all opposing non-Gold units. Then return this Ocvist to your hand, set its base strength to 6 and remove its ability.
- 6Coral1Spawn the appropriate Weather effect on the opposite row only.
- 5Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith1Gain Weather Immunity. Reset all (if weakened) and weakened non-Gold units within 4 spaces to the left to base strength.
- -Alzur's Thunder2Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -Ragh Nar Roog1Remove 2 base strength from 8 random opposing non-Gold units on the battlefield.