This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Foltest1Spawn Foltest Deploy: Boost all Loyal Bronze and Silver Units in your Hand and Deck by 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 34
- Silver: 2
- Gold: 2
- 1Reaver Scout3Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally. Play a copy of it from your Deck.
- 4Dun Banner Light Cavalry3If at the start of your turn you have not passed and are losing the Round by more than 20 Power, play this Unit from your Deck.
- 6Sile de Tansarville1Deploy: You may play a Bronze Special card from your Hand. If you do, draw the top card from your Deck.
- 4Dun Banner Heavy Cavalry3Deploy: Remove Armor from 2 Units and Boost self by the amount of Armor removed.
- 4Field Medic3Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally and shuffle it back into your Deck, then play a random Bronze Unit from your Deck.
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet3Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage a random Enemy by 1.
- -Lacerate2Damage all Units on a row by 3.
- 3Kaedweni Siege Platform2Deploy: Return a Machine Ally to your Hand and immediately play it again. Crewmen 1.
- 3Temerian Infantryman3Deploy: Play all Temerian Infantrymen from your Deck on the row.
- 6Ballista3Deploy: Damage an Enemy and up to 3 other random Enemies with the same Power by 1. Fresh Crew: Repeat the Deploy ability.
- 6Redanian Elite3Whenever this Unit's Armor reaches 0, Boost self by 5. Deploy: Gain 4 Armor.
- 10Geralt1Deploy, Brave: Strengthen self by 3.
- 5Triss: Butterfly Spell1Every turn, at the start of your turn, Boost all other Lowest Allies by 1.
- 3Blue Stripes Commando3Whenever a different Ally with the same Power as this Unit is played, play this Unit from your Deck (1 copy max) and place it on that Ally's row. Whenever you complete a Blue Stripes Commando Trio, create 1 base copy of a Blue Stripes Commando on the bottom of your Deck.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Boost one of the Highest Bronze or Silver Units in your Deck by 2 and play it.
- -First Light3Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.