This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Morvran Voorhis1Look at the top 3 cards in your deck and play 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 6Cleaver1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 7Peter Saar Gwynleve1Reset a non-Gold unit to base strength.
- 7Tibor Eggebracht1If your opponent has not passed, gain 15 strength, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their deck and reveals it. When removed, set base strength to 7 (even when Locked).
- 8Sweers1Move all instances of an opposing non-Gold unit from your opponent's deck to their graveyard.
- 10Cahir1If your opponent has not passed, enable your Leader for use and your opponent draws the top Bronze card in their deck and reveals it.
- 11Nilfgaardian Knight2Reveal a random card in your hand.
- 2Vicovaro Medic1Resurrect a Bronze non-Permadeath unit from the opposing graveyard.
- 4Black Infantry Arbalest3Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit. If the unit's strength is higher than base, remove 6 strength instead.
- 6Impera Enforcers1Gain 4 strength whenever either player uses a Leader card but before its effects resolve.
- 8Auckes1Lock or unlock a non-Gold unit on the battlefield. Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- 6Rot Tosser3Spawn a Cow Carcass on an opposing row.
- 8Vilgefortz1Destroy a non-Gold unit. If it was on the opposing side, your opponent draws a card and reveals it. If it was on your side, draw and play a card. If your opponent has passed, you may only target a unit on your side.
- 2Ambassador1Add 12 strength to a random non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 5 adjacent units. Reset them to base strength. Convert affected Gold units to Silver (or Bronze, if that was their original color).
- -First Light2Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Manticore Venom1Choose 3 adjacent units. Remove 4 strength from non-Gold units among them.
- -Stammelford's Tremors1Remove 2 strength from 6 random opposing non-Gold units.