This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 6Morvran Voorhis1Spawn Morvran Voorhis Deploy: Reveal up to 3 cards from either player's Hand (can be Golds).
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 14
- Silver: 7
- Gold: 4
- 4Peter Saar Gwynleve1Deploy: Reset a Unit. If it's an Ally, Strengthen it by 3. If it's an Enemy, Weaken it by 3.
- 6Cleaver1Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock.
- 7Sweers1Deploy: Choose an Enemy or a Revealed opposing Unit and move all copies of it from your opponent's Deck to their Graveyard.
- 10Nilfgaardian Knight2Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. Deploy: Reveal a random card from your Hand (can be Gold).
- 1Vicovaro Medic1Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 4Auckes1Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 1 as well.
- 5Black Infantry Arbalest3Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was Boosted, Damage it by 5 instead.
- 8Impera Enforcers1Deploy: Look at the top card in your Deck. If it's Bronze, gain 2 Armor. If it's Silver, Boost self by 1. If it's Gold, Promote self.
- 6Rot Tosser3Deploy: Spawn a Cow Carcass on your opponent's side.
- 8Tibor Eggebracht1Deploy: If neither player has passed, Boost self by 15, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 8Vilgefortz1Deploy: Destroy an Ally or (only possible if your opponent has not passed) an Enemy. If you destroy an Ally, play the top card from your Deck. If you destroy an Enemy, your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost.
- 4Cahir1Deploy: If playing as Nilfgaard, trigger your Leader's Deploy ability.
- 2Ambassador1Deploy: Boost an Ally by 10.
- -Decoy1Return an Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 3 adjacent Units (can be Golds) and Reset them. If any are Gold, Demote them first.
- -First Light2Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Manticore Venom1Damage 5 adjacent Units by 4.
- -Stammelford's Tremors1Damage up to 6 random Enemies by 2.