This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 6Morvran Voorhis1Spawn: Morvran Voorhis Deploy: Reveal up to 3 cards from either player's Hand (can be Golds).
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 14
- Silver: 7
- Gold: 4
- 4Peter Saar Gwynleve1Deploy: Reset a Unit. If it's an Ally, Strengthen it by 3. If it's an Enemy, Weaken it by 3.
- 6Cleaver1Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock.
- 7Sweers1Deploy: Choose an Enemy or a Revealed opposing Unit and move all copies of it from your opponent's Deck to their Graveyard.
- 10Nilfgaardian Knight2Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. Deploy: Reveal a random card from your Hand (can be Gold).
- 1Vicovaro Medic1Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 4Auckes1Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 1 as well.
- 5Black Infantry Arbalest3Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was Boosted, Damage it by 5 instead.
- 8Impera Enforcers1Deploy: Look at the top Unit in your Deck. If it's Bronze, gain 2 Armor. If it's Silver, Boost self by 1. If it's Gold, Promote self.
- 6Rot Tosser3Deploy: Spawn a Cow Carcass on your opponent's side.
- 8Tibor Eggebracht1Deploy: If neither player has passed, Boost self by 15, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 8Vilgefortz1Deploy: Destroy an Ally, then play the top card from your Deck; or, if neither player has passed, Destroy an Enemy, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost.
- 4Cahir1Deploy: If playing as Nilfgaard, trigger your Leader's Deploy ability.
- 2Ambassador1Deploy: Boost an Ally by 10.
- -Decoy1Return an Ally to your Hand, Strengthen it by 3 and play it.
- -Dimeritium Bomb1Choose 3 adjacent Units (can be Golds) and Reset them. If any are Gold, Demote them first.
- -First Light2Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Manticore Venom1Damage 5 adjacent Units by 4.
- -Stammelford's Tremors1Damage up to 8 random Enemies by 2.