This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Radovid1Choose 3 adjacent units. Lock all non-Gold units among them and remove 2 base strength from the locked units.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 5Kaedweni Sergeant1Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color).
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 2Reaver Scout1Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 4Temerian Foot Soldier3Play all Temerian Foot Soldiers from your deck.
- 4Villentretenmerth1After 3 turns, destroy the strongest non-Gold unit(s) twice in a row.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 5Ballista2Remove 3 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 6Bloody Baron1Spawn a Botchling or a Lubberkin.
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet3Every turn, remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit.
- 7Cyprian Wiley1Remove 3 base strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- -Alzur's Thunder2Remove 7 strength from a non-Gold unit.
- -Decoy1Return a non-Gold, non-Relentless unit on your side to your hand, add 3 to its base strength and immediately play it again, then banish self.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Manticore Venom1Choose 3 adjacent units. Remove 4 strength from non-Gold units among them.