This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 4Brouver Hoog1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Play any Silver Unit or a Bronze Dwarf from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 14
- Silver: 7
- Gold: 4
- 5King of Beggars1Regressing. Deploy, Brave: Strengthen self enough to tie the Round or to a maximum of 15 base Power.
- 7Vrihedd Dragoon3Every turn, at the start of your turn, Boost a random Loyal Unit in your Hand by 1.
- 1Elven Mercenary3Deploy: Look at the top 2 Bronze Special cards from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- 9Vrihedd Sappers2Ambush: After 2 turns, at the start of your turn, turn this Unit over.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 9Cleaver1Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock.
- 10Saesenthessis1Deploy: Boost self by 1 for each Dwarf Ally. Damage an Enemy by the number of Elf Allies.
- 7Iorveth1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 7. If it was Destroyed, Boost all Elves in your Hand by 1.
- 9Aglais1Deploy: You may Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Special card from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 9Milva1Deploy: If neither player has passed, return the Highest different Bronze or Silver Enemy to your opponent's Hand, then return the Highest different Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand and Boost it by 3.
- 6Toruviel1Ambush: When your opponent passes, turn this Unit over and Boost 2 Units on each side by 2.
- -Lacerate1Damage all Units on a row by 3.
- -Alzur's Thunder2Damage a Unit by 7.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Choose a Unit and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first. If it is an Enemy, Damage it by 2.
- -First Light2Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Manticore Venom1Damage a Unit by 12.
- -Scorch1Destroy all the Highest Units.
- 12Yaevinn1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top Unit and top Special card from your Deck. Draw 1 and shuffle the other back.