This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- -Henselt1Choose 7 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Field Medic3Resurrect a random Bronze non-Permadeath unit.
- 5Dandelion1Add 2 strength to each non-Gold unit played on your side. Does not affect spawned units.
- 6Ciri1Return to your hand if you lose the round.
- 2Reaver Scout2Choose a Bronze unit (other than a Reaver Scout) on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- 2Shani1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit and convert it to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- 3King of Beggars1Play the weakest non-Gold unit from your deck. Ties are resolved randomly.
- 2Priscilla1Draw 1 non-Gold card face up and 1 non-Gold card face down. Play 1 and randomly place the other in your deck.
- 4Nenneke1Resurrect a non-Gold, non-Permadeath unit.
- 4Philippa Eilhart1You may play a Special Card from your hand. if you do, draw a card afterward.
- 4Reinforced Siege Tower3Gain 2 strength whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- 6Reinforced Trebuchet3Every turn, remove 1 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit.
- 6Yennefer1Spawn either a Unicorn or a Chironex.
- 3Roach1Play on a random row from your deck or graveyard whenever a Gold card appears on your side.
- -Aeromancy1Spawn a Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Lock or unlock any unit on the battlefield. If Gold, convert it to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color). Locked units lose all tokens and have no ability until replayed or moved to a hand.
- -First Light1Spawn either a Clear Skies or a Rally effect. Banish when moved to the graveyard.
- -Promote2Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.