This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Dagon1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Spawn Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 5
- Gold: 5
- 5King of Beggars1Regressing. Deploy, Brave: Strengthen self enough to tie the Round or to a maximum of 15 base Power.
- 3Abaya1Deploy: Spawn Torrential Rain, Clear Skies or Arachas Venom.
- 9Wild Hunt Rider3Increase by 1 the Damage dealt by Frost Hazards on the opposite row.
- 6Wild Hunt Warrior3Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was under a Frost Hazard or Destroyed, Boost self by 2.
- 6Ekimmara2Deploy: Gain Resilience and Consume an Ally.
- 5Old Speartip: Asleep1If at the start of your turn there are 3 or more Units on the opposite row, wake up. Deploy: Gain 5 Armor. Boost Units adjacent to this one by 1.
- 8Draug1Deploy: Spawn a Draugir on a random row on the side of each player with at least one Bronze or Silver Card in their Graveyard.
- 6Geralt: Aard1Deploy: Choose 3 Enemies, push them to the row above them (if possible) and Damage them by 3.
- 7Drowner3Deploy: Move a Unit to this row on its side. If it's an Enemy, Damage it by 2. If the Enemy is under any Hazard after being moved, Damage it by 4 instead.
- 4Caretaker1Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Unit from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 8Avallac'h1Deploy: If neither player has passed, both players draw the top 2 cards from their Decks.
- -Aeromancy1Play a Bronze or Silver Hazard card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Boost the Highest Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck by 2 and play it.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Damage a Unit by 7.
- -Decoy1Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Choose a Unit and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first. If it is an Enemy, Damage it by 2.
- -Thunderbolt Potion1Add 2 Armor to 3 adjacent Units and Boost them by 3.
- -Torrential Rain1Apply a Rain Hazard to an opposing row. Rain: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage up to 2 random Units on the row by 1.