This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Crach An Craite1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Damage self by 1, then play the Highest Loyal Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck and Strengthen it by 3, then, if it does not Damage itself, Damage it by 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 7Savage Bear2After an Enemy is played from any Hand and its Deploy ability resolves, Damage it by 1.
- 9Morkvarg1Whenever this Unit is Discarded or Destroyed, Resurrect it and Weaken it by half its Power (rounding up).
- 9Olgierd1When this Unit is Discarded or Destroyed, Weaken it by half (rounding up). At the start of Rounds 2 and 3, Resurrect this Unit if it is in the Graveyard.
- 3Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden3Deploy: Damage a Unit by 2. If it was already Damaged, play a copy of this Unit from your Deck.
- 8Donar an Hindar1Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock. Move a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard to your Graveyard.
- 1Priestess of Freya3Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit.
- 3Sigrdrifa1Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Unit.
- 6Clan Brokvar Hunter3Regressing. Whenever a Unit adjacent to this one is Damaged, Strengthen self by 1. Deploy: Damage a Unit by 4.
- 5Light Longship2Regressing. Deploy: Damage the Unit to the right by 1, then Strengthen self by 2. Every turn, at the start of your turn, repeat the Deploy ability.
- 7Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith1Deploy: Heal 2 Allies and give them 3 Armor.
- 5Coral1Deploy: Transform a Bronze or Silver Unit into a Jade Figurine.
- 8Wild Boar of the Sea1Every turn, at the start of your turn, Strengthen the Unit to the left by 1 and Damage the Unit to the right by 1. Deploy: Gain 5 Armor.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- -Ragh Nar Roog1Apply a Ragh Nar Roog Hazard to all opposing rows. Ragh Nar Roog Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Highest Unit on the row by 2.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Boost the Highest Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck by 2 and play it.
- -Decoy1Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- -First Light1Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.