This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 4John Calveit1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Look at the top 3 cards from your Deck and play 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 3Imperial Golem3Whenever you Reveal a card in your opponent's Hand, play this Unit from your Deck (1 copy per card revealed).
- 4Cahir1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If playing as Nilfgaard, trigger your Leader's Deploy ability.
- 8Villentretenmerth1After 3 turns, at the start of your turn, Destroy all the other Highest Units on the Board. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 10Tibor Eggebracht1Regressing. Deploy: If neither player has passed, Strengthen self by 15, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 6Impera Enforcers3Whenever a Spying Enemy appears during your turn, Damage an Enemy by 2. Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 2.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- -Aeromancy1Play a Bronze or Silver Hazard card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
- -Alzur's Thunder1Damage a Unit by 7.
- -Biting Frost2Apply a Frost Hazard to an opposing row. Frost Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.
- 11Cantarella1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top card from your Deck. Draw it, or place it at the bottom of your Deck and draw the new top card.
- -Dimeritium Shackles2Choose a Unit and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first. If it is an Enemy, Damage it by 2.
- -Impenetrable Fog2Apply a Fog Hazard to an opposing row. Fog Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Highest Unit on the row by 2.
- 5Joachim De Wett1Deploy: Play the top Loyal Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck and Boost it by 10.
- -Scorch1Destroy all the Highest Units.
- -Skellige Storm1Apply a Skellige Storm Hazard to an opposing row. Skellige Storm Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the leftmost units on the row by 2, 1 and 1, respectively.
- -Stammelford's Tremors2Damage all Units by 1. If any were Destroyed, Spawn a Lesser Guardian on your side.