This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 3John Calveit1Spawn John Calveit Deploy: Look at the top 3 Bronze or Silver cards in your Deck. Play 1. The others remain on top.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 19
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 2Imperial Golem3Orders: Play this Unit from your Deck.
- 4Peter Saar Gwynleve1Deploy: Reset a Unit. If it's an Ally, Strengthen it by 3. If it's an Enemy, Weaken it by 3.
- 6Impera Brigade3Whenever you play a Spying Unit (including Golds), Boost self by 2. Deploy: Boost self by 2 for each Spying Enemy (including Golds).
- 1Vicovaro Medic2Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard.
- 4Auckes1Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 1 as well.
- 1Vicovaro Novice3Deploy: Trigger the ability of a Spying Enemy Ambassador or Emissary.
- 3Vanhemar1Deploy: Spawn Biting Frost, Clear Skies or Stammelford's Tremors.
- 6Rot Tosser3Deploy: Spawn a Cow Carcass on your opponent's side.
- 10Assire Var Anahid1Deploy: Shuffle up to 2 cards from either Graveyard into that player's Deck.
- 4Nauzicaa Standard Bearer1Deploy: Clear Weather from the row on your side and Boost 1 Ally or Revealed Unit in your Hand by 3.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold Unit from your Hand, play Roach from your Deck on a random row before that Unit's Deploy ability resolves.
- 4Cahir1Deploy: If playing as Nilfgaard, trigger your Leader's Deploy ability.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost.
- 8Vilgefortz1Deploy: Destroy an Ally or (only possible if your opponent has not passed) an Enemy. If you destroy an Ally, play the top card from your Deck. If you destroy an Enemy, your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 8Tibor Eggebracht1Deploy: If neither player has passed, Boost self by 15, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- -Decoy1Return an Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Choose a Unit (can be Gold) and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first.
- 2Emissary3Deploy: Draw the top 2 Bronze Units (not including Emissaries) from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.