This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Foltest1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Boost all other Units in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board (except Agents and Double Agents) by 1. Crewmen 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 1Reaver Scout2Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally and play a copy of it from your Deck.
- 4Dun Banner Light Cavalry3If at the start of your turn you have not passed and are losing the Round by more than 20 Power, play this Unit from your Deck.
- 3Dethmold1Deploy: Spawn Torrential Rain, Clear Skies or Alzur's Thunder.
- 6Kaedweni Siege Support3Whenever an Ally appears, Boost it by 1. If it's a Machine, Boost it by 1 and add 1 Armor. Crewmen 1.
- 6Redanian Knight-Elect2If this Unit has Armor at the start of your turn, Boost Units adjacent to it by 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- 5Reaver Hunter3Deploy or Bond: Boost all copies of this Unit in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board by 1.
- 3Blue Stripes Scout1Deploy: Boost this Unit and all Bronze Loyal Temerian Units with the same Power in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board by 1. Crewmen 1.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 1Philippa Eilhart1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5, then Damage random Enemies by 4, 3, 2 and 1. The same Enemy cannot be Damaged twice in a row.
- 7Vernon Roche1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was Destroyed, Spawn a Blue Stripes Commando on a random row and repeat the Deploy ability (one time only).
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 7Operator1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If neither player has passed, choose a Bronze Unit in your Hand and create a base copy of it in both players' Hands.
- 9Nenneke1Deploy: Shuffle up to 3 Bronze or Silver Units from your Graveyard into your Deck.
- -Ragh Nar Roog1Apply a Ragh Nar Roog Hazard to all opposing rows. Ragh Nar Roog Hazard: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Highest Unit on the row by 2.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Boost the Highest Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck by 2 and play it.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Choose a Unit and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first. If it is an Enemy, Damage it by 2.
- 11Thaler1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top 2 cards from your Deck. Draw 1 and shuffle the other back.