This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Foltest1Spawn Foltest Deploy: Boost all Loyal Bronze and Silver Units in your Hand and Deck by 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 1Reaver Scout2Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally. Play a copy of it from your Deck.
- 4Dun Banner Light Cavalry3If at the start of your turn you have not passed and are losing the Round by more than 20 Power, play this Unit from your Deck.
- 7Operator1Deploy: Choose a Bronze Unit in your Hand and create a base copy of it in both players' Hands.
- 3Dethmold1Deploy: Spawn Torrential Rain, Clear Skies or Alzur's Thunder.
- 8Nenneke1Deploy: Shuffle up to 3 cards from your Graveyard into your Deck.
- 4Kaedweni Siege Support3Whenever an Ally appears, Boost it by 1. If it's a Machine, Boost it by 1 and add 1 Armor. Crewmen 1.
- 5Redanian Knight-Elect2If this Unit has Armor at the start of your turn, Boost Units adjacent to it by 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- 4Reaver Hunter3Deploy or Bond: Boost all Reaver Hunters in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board by 1. When a Reaver Hunter Trio is completed, Damage the Highest Enemy by half its Power (rounding up and ignoring Armor).
- 6Blue Stripes Scout1Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. Deploy: Clear Weather from the row on your side. Crewmen 1.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold Unit from your Hand, play Roach from your Deck on a random row before that Unit's Deploy ability resolves.
- 1Philippa Eilhart1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5, then Damage random Enemies by 4, 3, 2 and 1. The same Enemy cannot be Damaged twice in a row.
- 6Vernon Roche1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was Destroyed, Spawn a Blue Stripes Commando on a random row and repeat the Deploy ability (one time only).
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost.
- -Ragh Nar Roog1Apply Ragh Nar Roog to all rows on your opponent's side. Ragh Nar Roog: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage one of the Highest Units on the row by 2.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Boost one of the Highest Bronze or Silver Units in your Deck by 2 and play it.
- -Dimeritium Shackles1Choose a Unit (can be Gold) and toggle its Lock. If it is Gold, Demote it first.
- 11Thaler1Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep 1 and shuffle the other back.