This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 4King Bran1Spawn King Bran Deploy: Discard up to 3 cards from your Deck and Strengthen all Units among them by 1. Then shuffle your deck.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Clan an Craite Raider3Veteran 1. Whenever this Unit is Discarded, Resurrect it immediately.
- 9Morkvarg1Whenever this Unit is Discarded or Destroyed, Resurrect it and Weaken it by half its Power (rounding up).
- 3Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden3Deploy: Damage a Unit by 2. If it was already Damaged, play a Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden from your Deck.
- 6Donar an Hindar1Veteran 1. Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock. Discard a random Bronze card from your opponent's Deck to your Graveyard.
- 1Priestess of Freya1Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit.
- 3Gremist1Deploy: Spawn Impenetrable Fog, Clear Skies or Bloodcurdling Roar.
- 3Clan Tuirseach Axeman3Whenever an Enemy is Damaged, Boost self by 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- 13Hjalmar1Deploy: Spawn the Lord of Undvik on the leftmost side of the opposite row.
- 6Regis: Higher Vampire1Deploy: Look at 3 random Bronze Units from your opponent's Deck. Consume 1, Boost self by base Power of the consumed Unit, then shuffle the others back.
- 7Madman Lugos1Deploy: Discard a Bronze Unit from your Deck and Damage a Unit by the Discarded Unit's base Power.
- -Aeromancy1Play a Bronze or Silver Weather card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back into your Deck.
- -Biting Frost3Apply Frost to a row on your opponent's side. Frost: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage one of the Lowest Units on the row by 2.
- -First Light2Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Renew1Resurrect a Gold Unit from your Graveyard.
- 12Udalryk1Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep one and Discard the other.
- -White Frost1Apply Frost to a row on your opponent's side and the row above it. Frost: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage one of the Lowest Units on the row by 2.