This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 4John Calveit1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Look at the top 3 cards from your Deck and play 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 3Imperial Golem2Whenever you Reveal a card in your opponent's Hand, play this Unit from your Deck (1 copy per card revealed).
- 9Albrich1Deploy: If neither player has passed, both players draw the top card from their Decks. Your opponent's card is Revealed.
- 6Nauzicaa Standard Bearer1Deploy: Clear Hazards from the row on your side and Boost 1 Ally or Revealed Unit in your Hand by 3.
- 5Rainfarn1Deploy: Play a Bronze or Silver Disloyal Unit from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
- 5Ciri1At the end of the Round, return this Unit to your Hand if you lost. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 7Operator1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If neither player has passed, choose a Bronze Unit in your Hand and create a base copy of it in both players' Hands.
- 2Vicovaro Novice3Deploy: Look at the top 2 Bronze Alchemy cards from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- 6Combat Engineer3Deploy: Toggle a Bronze or Silver Unit's Resilience. Crewmen 1.
- 6Fringilla Vigo1Deploy: If Spying, set own base Power to 1. Set the Power of the Unit on the right to that of the Unit on the left.
- 12Letho of Gulet1Deploy: If Spying, set own base Power to 1. Destroy Units adjacent to this one and Boost self by their Power.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Boost the Highest Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck by 2 and play it.
- 2Ambassador3Deploy: Boost an Ally by 12.
- 11Cantarella1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top card from your Deck. Draw it, or place it at the bottom of your Deck and draw the new top card.
- -Decoy1Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it.
- 2Emissary3Deploy: Look at the top 2 Bronze Units from your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back.
- -Royal Decree1Play a Gold card from your Deck. If it is a Unit (but not an Agent or Double Agent), Boost it by 2. Shuffle the others back.