This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 4Foltest1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Boost all other Units in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board (except Agents and Double Agents) by 1. Crewmen 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 3
- Gold: 7
- 1Reaver Scout3Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally. Play a copy of it from your Deck.
- 6Kaedweni Siege Support3Whenever an Ally appears, Boost it by 1. If it's a Machine, Boost it by 1 and add 1 Armor. Crewmen 1.
- 6Ballista3Deploy: Damage an Enemy and up to 4 other random Enemies with the same Power by 1. Fresh Crew: Repeat the Deploy ability.
- 7Reinforced Ballista3Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 2. Fresh Crew: Repeat the Deploy ability.
- 3Blue Stripes Scout3Deploy: Boost by 1 this Unit and all Bronze Loyal Temerian Units with the same Power in your Hand, Deck or on your side of the Board. Crewmen 1.
- 7Eskel1Deploy: Destroy a Bronze or Silver Enemy that is not Boosted.
- 7Lambert1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5 and Damage up to 4 copies of it on its side by 4.
- 6Vesemir1Deploy: Play a Bronze or Silver Alchemy card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play Roach from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 1Philippa Eilhart1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5, then Damage random Enemies by 4, 3, 2 and 1. The same Enemy cannot be Damaged twice in a row.
- 6Keira Metz1Deploy: Spawn Aeromancy, Epidemic or Thunderbolt Potion.
- 6Regis: Higher Vampire1Deploy: Look at 3 Bronze Units from your opponent's Deck. Consume 1, but Boost self by its base Power instead.
- 9Dandelion1Deploy: Boost up to 3 Units in your Deck by 2, then shuffle your Deck.
- -Reinforcement1Play a Bronze or Silver Soldier, Machine, Officer or Support Unit from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
- 11Thaler1Doomed. Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep 1 and shuffle the other back.