This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 2King Bran1Doomed, Stubborn. Veteran 1 Deploy: Discard up to 3 cards from your Deck and Strengthen all Units among them by 1. Then shuffle your Deck.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 4Clan an Craite Raider3Whenever this Unit is Discarded, Resurrect it immediately.
- 9Morkvarg1Whenever this Unit is Discarded or Destroyed, Resurrect it and Weaken it by half its Power (rounding up).
- 3Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden3Deploy: Damage a Unit by 2. If it was already Damaged, play a Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden from your Deck.
- 8Donar an Hindar1Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock. Move a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard to your Graveyard.
- 1Priestess of Freya1Doomed. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze Unit.
- 3Gremist1Deploy: Spawn Impenetrable Fog, Clear Skies or Bloodcurdling Roar.
- 4Clan Tuirseach Axeman3Veteran 1. Whenever an Enemy on the opposite row is Damaged, Boost self by 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- 5Geralt: Igni1Deploy: Destroy all the Highest Units on the opposite row if that row totals 25 or more Power.
- 7Yennefer: The Conjurer1Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage all the Highest Enemies by 1. Deathwish: If Destroyed during your opponent's turn, Damage all the Highest Enemies by 2.
- 14Hjalmar1Deploy: Spawn the Lord of Undvik on the leftmost side of the opposite row.
- -Aeromancy1Play a Bronze or Silver Weather card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
- -Biting Frost3Apply Frost to a row on your opponent's side. Frost: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.
- -First Light2Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Renew1Resurrect a Gold Unit.
- 12Udalryk1Doomed. Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep one and Discard the other.
- -White Frost1Apply Frost to a row on your opponent's side and the row above it. Frost: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Unit on the row by 2.