This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 5Foltest1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Boost all other Units in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board (except Agents and Double Agents) by 1. Crewmen 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 1Reaver Scout3Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally and play a copy of it from your Deck.
- 3Dethmold1Deploy: Spawn Torrential Rain, Clear Skies or Alzur's Thunder.
- 7Trebuchet3Deploy: Damage 3 adjacent Enemies by 1. Fresh Crew: Increase the Damage dealt by 1.
- 3Temerian Infantryman3Deploy: Play all copies of this Unit from your Deck on the row.
- 3Blue Stripes Commando1Whenever a different Temerian Ally with the same Power as this Unit is played, play this Unit from your Deck (1 copy max) on that Ally's row.
- 7Kaedweni Sergeant3Deploy: Gain 2 Armor and clear Hazards from the row on your side. Crewmen 1.
- 3Blue Stripes Scout2Deploy: Boost this Unit and all Bronze Loyal Temerian Units with the same Power in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board by 1. Crewmen 1.
- 2Prize-Winning Cow1Doomed. Retaliation: Spawn a Chort on the row. Deathwish: Spawn a Chort on the row.
- 1Philippa Eilhart1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5, then Damage random Enemies by 4, 3, 2 and 1. The same Enemy cannot be Damaged twice in a row.
- 6Keira Metz1Deploy: Spawn Aeromancy, Epidemic or Thunderbolt Potion.
- 8Avallac'h1Deploy: If neither player has passed, both players draw the top 2 cards from their Decks.
- 7Operator1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If neither player has passed, choose a Bronze Unit in your Hand and create a base copy of it in both players' Hands.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Boost the Highest Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck by 2 and play it.
- -Reinforcement1Play a Bronze or Silver Soldier, Machine, Officer or Support Unit from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
- -Renew1Resurrect a Gold Unit.
- 11Thaler1Doomed. Deploy: Look at the top 2 cards from your Deck. Draw 1 and shuffle the other back.