This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 3Henselt1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Choose a Bronze Support, Machine or Kaedweni Ally. Play all copies of it from your Deck. Crewmen 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 1Reaver Scout2Deploy: Choose a different Bronze Ally and play a copy of it from your Deck.
- 3Dethmold1Deploy: Spawn Torrential Rain, Clear Skies or Alzur's Thunder.
- 4Margarita Laux Antille1Deploy: Reset a Unit and toggle its Lock.
- 7Vernon Roche1Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was Destroyed, Spawn a Blue Stripes Commando on a random row and repeat the Deploy ability (one time only).
- 6Regis: Higher Vampire1Deploy: Look at 3 Bronze Units from your opponent's Deck. Consume 1, but Boost self by its base Power instead.
- 9Dandelion1Deploy: Boost up to 3 Units in your Deck by 2, then shuffle your Deck.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 7Operator1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: If neither player has passed, choose a Bronze Unit in your Hand and create a base copy of it in both players' Hands.
- 9Ves1Deploy: You may Mulligan a card. If you have a Soldier or an Officer in your Hand, Mulligan up to 2 cards instead. If you have both, Mulligan up to 3 cards instead.
- 3Blue Stripes Commando3Whenever a different Temerian Ally with the same Power as this Unit is played, play this Unit from your Deck (1 copy max) on that Ally's row.
- 7Kaedweni Sergeant3Deploy: Gain 2 Armor and clear Hazards from the row on your side. Crewmen 1.
- 5Reaver Hunter3Deploy or Bond: Boost all copies of this Unit in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board by 1.
- 6Redanian Knight-Elect3If this Unit has Armor at the start of your turn, Boost Units adjacent to it by 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- 3Blue Stripes Scout1Deploy: Boost this Unit and all Bronze Loyal Temerian Units with the same Power in your Hand, Deck and on your side of the Board by 1. Crewmen 1.
- -Alzur's Double Cross1Boost the Highest Bronze or Silver Unit from your Deck by 2 and play it.
- -Renew1Resurrect a Gold Unit.