This is the graphic that is at the top of your deck. If you don't choose one a default graphic will be chosen from your Faction.
Choose the style of your deck.
Private decks are only viewable by you.
- 4John Calveit1Doomed, Stubborn. Deploy: Look at the top 3 cards in your Deck and play 1.
Deck (25 - 40)
- Bronze: 15
- Silver: 6
- Gold: 4
- 3Imperial Golem3Whenever you Reveal a card in your opponent's Hand, play this Unit from your Deck (1 copy per card revealed).
- 5Peter Saar Gwynleve1Deploy: Reset a Unit. If it's an Ally, Strengthen it by 3. If it's an Enemy, Weaken it by 3.
- 5Auckes1Deploy: Toggle 2 Units' Lock. If Enemies, Damage them by 1 as well.
- 10Assire Var Anahid1Deploy: Shuffle up to 2 Bronze or Silver cards from either Graveyard into that player's Deck.
- 8Villentretenmerth1After 3 turns, at the start of your turn, Destroy all the other Highest Units on the Board. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor.
- 10Ciri: Dash1When this Unit enters the Graveyard, Strengthen it by 3 and shuffle it back into your Deck.
- 10Stefan Skellen1Deploy: Choose any card from your Deck and place it on top. If it is a Loyal Unit, Boost it by 2. Then shuffle the rest of your Deck.
- 6Black Infantry Arbalest2Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If you have any Officers in your Hand, Damage it by 5 instead.
- 6Impera Enforcers3Whenever a Spying Enemy appears during your turn, Damage an Enemy by 2. Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 2.
- -Lacerate1Damage all Units on a row by 3.
- 4Alba Pikeman3After 1 turn, at the start of your turn, play an Alba Pikeman from your Deck on the row. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor.
- 8Vilgefortz1Deploy: Destroy an Ally or (only possible if your opponent has not passed) an Enemy. If you Destroy an Ally, play the top card from your Deck. If you Destroy an Enemy, your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.
- 4Roach1Whenever you play a Gold card from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play Roach from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- 11Cantarella1Doomed. Deploy: Draw the top card from your Deck. Keep it, or place it at the bottom of your Deck and draw the new top card.
- -First Light3Spawn Clear Skies or Rally.
- -Scorch1Destroy all the Highest Units.